• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How often do you take showers?

How often do you take showers?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How often do you take showers?

• Once a day
    • 2 to 3 times a day
    • 3-5 times a day
    • Once a week
    • Semi-weekly
    • Once a month
    • Depends
    • I smell!

• Members

This poll is biased against people who prefer hot steamy tub baths. Who needs a shower when you have a bath tub to soak in? It is great for those of us with osteoarthritis, and you can add herbs, coconut milk, olive oil, oatmeal flour, etc. to make your skin silky smooth and relieve the itch of insect bites, poison ivy, and so forth! It relieves the tension of achey tired muscles, and the steam is good for sinus headaches.

The way this poll is worded, if one does not take showers, then one must be dreadfully stinky! Showers have very little to do with personal hygiene IMHO. I have been taking bubble baths ever since I could say the word bubble! :Bleh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
My wife can spend huge amounts of time in a bathtub whether relaxing, reading or sleeping! Oh, she also uses the bathtub for taking a bath too! :lol:

Myself, a nice quick shower and I'm ready to go :thumb

Haha, your post just reminded me of something.

A restroom is also utilized as a space where we can refresh our thoughts and can put our mind and body in order. It is a inside restroom that we can check what to do while sitting on the toilet, and that we can keep ourselves neat and trim. In other words, a restroom is not a place one leaves quickly after finishing one's urgent business, but a space where one washes hands, primps oneself and keeps one's mind and body neat. impression As the name demonstrates, it is "a room to do dressing."

http://eng.suwon.ne.kr/sub_frame.asp?pa ... =sub_main5

Koreans say it best. :thumb :lol:

P.S. a photo of their new "cultural" restrooms:
http://photo.xanga.com/mykorea/80ef3132 ... photo.html

• Members

Well Kevin, I'm an older married man so I don't primp anymore :lol:

I have been known to pray while taking care of things in the bathroom and I've used the bathroom as my prayer closet at times.

However, I don't run a bath and disappear from the world for a couple of hours. :Green

• Members
:uuhm: What in the world is a shower?

It's a little water closet, invented by city people who do not have any room for a nice bathtub, that you stand up in, and let water run down over your head and you soap yourself up, then soap gets in your eyes, then you rinse off and the water runs out all over the floor and makes a big ole mess in your bathroom. How one could even possibly stand more than two or three minutes of that is beyond me...I'd just as soon stand outside under a garden hose as to clean myself with one of them things!!! :Green :lol: