• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How cool is your house?

How cool do you keep your house?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How cool do you keep your house?

• Very cold
    • Slightly cool
    • We don't have air conditioning
    • Other

• Members

My house is way cool - it has six tires and a 454 chevy big block! Oh . . . not what you meant! :lol: But since it is an RV and I am in AZ my dinky A/C barely keeps it tolerable - plus I don't run it non stop - can't afford too. Only a fan at night.

Wayne

• Members

I keep my AC set at 80 when I use it. If it is near that outside, then I turn the AC off, open a window and just have the fan on, especially at night. I do not like it being too terribly cold - most public places around here are far too refrigerated for my liking, including our church.

In the winter I keep the space heater on up to about 60 when I use it. I have an electric blanket that I use at night, plus I bundle up in my jammies to stay warm. If I am up and about it is just a matter of putting on my shoes and socks and dressing warmly with a sweater.

• Members
I keep my AC set at 80 when I use it. If it is near that outside, then I turn the AC off, open a window and just have the fan on, especially at night. I do not like it being too terribly cold - most public places around here are far too refrigerated for my liking, including our church.

In the winter I keep the space heater on up to about 60 when I use it. I have an electric blanket that I use at night, plus I bundle up in my jammies to stay warm. If I am up and about it is just a matter of putting on my shoes and socks and dressing warmly with a sweater.

Are you related to my wife? :tum