• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christmas Shopping

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  

1. 1. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

• Yes
    • No

• Members

Usually I do have a few gifts picked up by now...but this year we plan to send gift cards out to most people since all my family lives long distance and shipping gifts is getting soooo expensive.

So nope haven't worried about it yet.

• Administrators

Yep - we are surprising my parents this year at Christmas. We haven't been together with them for Christmas since 1976!!!! My little brother can't come, but the rest of us will be there.

I visited my parents in May, and as far as they know, that will be it for the year. I brought gifts with me, to save postage prices, and bought more while I was there. I have also purchased some here, and will mail some out, so that they don't cotton on to the fact that we will be there. The day before we fly out, I will call my mom and let her know that three packages (me, hubby and son) will be arriving the next day. :lol: Can't wait to see their faces!!! We bought the tickets last Dec., so I guess you could say we started our Christmas shopping then.