• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Testimony, By Sadie.

• Members

My name is Sadie. I am nineteen years old. The Lord had Grace and Mercy on me, and I was raised in a Godly Christian home with parents who love the Lord with all of thier hearts. There has never been a day that I have not been blessed! I thank God each day that I was raised with parents with convictions and saved by the Blood of the Lamb and serving Christ with all that they have. Growing up in a Christian home does not make you saved. I was lost as can be and on my way to hell. I made a profession of faith at a young age, and at that time I did not fully understand salvation. And I lived my life, as I were saved, because I was brought up in church, and taught to dress and act right. About two years before I got saved, I started to have doubts whether I was or not. I would put in the back of my mind, and say yes I am saved. And I really started to get under conviction for about five and a half solid months. I would be scared to go to bed at night, afraid I was going to die in my sleep, and scared to be alone, and I knew I was lost and on my way to hell. I let pride get the best of me for about five months. Here I was teaching Children's church, and in the bus ministry, and I was lost. I was afraid what people were going to think or say about me. But truly, I just needed to accept Christ. Finally I went to a watch night service of this year, and it was about a hour and a half away, and I knew that there was going to be alot of drunk drivers out on the road, and I was deeply afraid that we were going to be killed in a car wreck, and I would burn for eternity. I still put it off. And Finally Jan 2 2007 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Saviour! And He is truly the best that has ever happened to me. I am so unworthy of His love, and yet He is there every hour, every second of the day. I deserve hell, but He gave me eternal life. He loves me through all my faults and failures. It is all by His eternal and saving grace. I am just a sinner Saved by Grace! I don't have to go to bed worrying where I will be. I can lay down on my pillow and have sweet peace! Thank Our Lord for His Saving Grace! His Blood is Still There!
Love in Christ, Sadie. Phil. 4:13