• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favorite Sport

What is your favorite sport?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite sport?

• Basketball
    • Baseball
    • Football
    • Soccer
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • Hockey
    • Other (specify)
    • I like ALL sports!!!!

• Members

Football. But I very seldom watch any games, if I do it will only be a college game on Saturday and I will never watch a whole game anymore. The reason being I just cannot set in the recliner that long any more since I had my neck surgeries.

I usually watch our local high school football on the radio. :uuhm:

• Members

I love football and baseball. College football is great till the end when they try to force USC in there. There is really never ever really a true champ in my opinion. A playoff would be great, but bowl games make to much money. I love hockey GO CAPS!!!

• Members

I like basketball, baseball, football, tennis, volleyball, and ping pong. I can't pick one. I can not be able to play some of the sports anymore because I had a knee injury from playing soccer when I was very young.

Golf is the most boring sport to watch than any sport. :zzzz :bored:

evan57 :ears: w/o hear

• Members
I love football and baseball. College football is great till the end when they try to force USC in there. There is really never ever really a true champ in my opinion. A playoff would be great' date=' but bowl games make to much money. I love hockey GO CAPS!!![/quote']

Yeah my dh would love a play off system .His team UW (Badgers) didn't get to go to a BCS game because of them only allowing 2 teams from the conference in .

• Members

While growing up my father would have the TV on watching one game, the radio on listening to another game.

And if there was another game on another channel he would turn channels ever once in a while to catch up on that one. It drove me nuts.

I remember before we had a TV he would set outside in the car at night time listening to the St. Louis Cardinals play baseball on the car radio. I can still nearly hear that mans voice who announced for them for many years, but I can't think of his name.

Father like any and all sports. He was a sports nut.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Sports are soooo boring. A friend of mine took me to a baseball game and..... :yawn: :zzzz :bored:

U prolly just fell asleep cuz u missed your afternoon tea and crumpets! lol. FOOTBALL is my fav. Go Pats and California Golden Bears!!!! :thumb