• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sea Serpents

• Members
JAHinton is now also my new best friend. That's a root argument, that many people need to understand. The evidence for George Washington is even weaker then sea serpents, given that we have people today who say they have seen them, and no one today says they have seen george Washington.

I do point out some times, how people will trust someone in NASA about what they think some planet 10,000,000 light years away is like, but won't trust someone they know about something they saw in the ocean.

Photographic evindence for "sea serpents"
seesnk2.jpg

Nobody living to day has seen the Lord Jesus Christ either. There is far more credible evidence for George Washington than all the cryptozooligic "evidence".

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Pacific Ocean on a raft in 1947, a fish called a Gempylus jumped on board one night. It was so unusual looking they kept it and when they got back to civilization, the scientists were astounded to see it. They exclaimed that it wasn't possible, because that particular kind of fish had been extinct for millions of years. It is absolutely mind boggling what we don't know about what is under the sea. If the scientists want to get on a personal basis with what is out there, they should really try crossing the ocean on a raft. Oh yes, the scientists also were convinced that no one could cross the ocean on a raft.
I firmly believe there are and have been all kinds of sea serpents. CJP56

• Members

The coelacanth was another paleofish, supposed to be extinct millions of years ago. It also has been found alive and well.There have been recent discoveries of giant squid, megamouth sharks, and wierd creatures living around deep ocean vents. But the only "serpents" I know about are sea snakes like the one in the picure. Why not use the term "previously unknown creature" or "newly discovered species" instead of "sea serpent"?

• 1 month later...