• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Does anyone here like English Premier League?

tired

• Members

I have never really liked soccer. I used to go see the Baltimore Blast. Which is an indoor soccer team. I also played soccer in grammar school but never really liked FIFA or MLS. For some reason though my cable has a soccer channel called Fox soccer. I watch all the games. It is so exciting and I can't believe I am enjoying this. Is something wrong with me? :lol Go Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I played one year of soccer in my life. It was in my senior year of high school. It was a lot of fun. I regret that I didn't play before then. The summer after I played, the World Cup was going on. I watched every game. I wish I could watch some decent games here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I really can't get into the world cup and any other league than the Barclays league. It is fast and most of the players are tough. If you can get the fox soccer channel it is on there. Plus all types of soccer leagues are on there. MSL, Italian, and many others. Man U rules!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't like the English Premier I am more into Irish Soccer. I really like to watch the Euro 2008 that is going on right now. My team lost today...booo Czech Republic lost 3-1 to Portugal. Cristiano Ronaldo...that kid can really play some football.