Online Baptist

We ever done a pic thread here? (sorry dial up folks)

zealyouthguy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh' date=' what's her name? She's a cutie.[/quote']

Her name is Lexy we got her at the Humane Shelter she was allready named as she was 6 months old when we got her.She is suppose to be part Terrier and part Schnauzer .She is 110% spolied though .
The coat has a hood but the hood is a bit big so it hangs over her eyes .So she will just stand there when its like that .
She is currently napping up beside me on the couch .
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

I am so horribly offended - so offended I am going to pull all my hair out!

Just kidding! :Bleh

My oldest brother has been teasing me about my hair lately. I just tell him that's ok since I am the tallest.

• Lady Administrators
I am so horribly offended - so offended I am going to pull all my hair out!

Just kidding! :Bleh

My oldest brother has been teasing me about my hair lately. I just tell him that's ok since I am the tallest.

You know, don't you, that gray hair shows wisdom..... :Green
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
Happy Christian -

I hope you don't think that I am saying you are not smart. It's meant for me. Just to clear things up.
I'm making a comment from the peanut gallery.
I didn't get the impression you were referring to HC.
The missus says I'm gettin' gray hair.
I tell her that they're blond. She says they're the whitest blond shes ever seen. :lol:
  • Advanced Member

Ahh, I don't care much for pictures of myself, but here is another one seeing as some are posting more than one picture anyway... Like clouds? Thought I would poke it here too. (This is what out the back of this house looks like.)

ME.JPG

Thunder%20Storms%209-11-07%2003.jpg

• Advanced Member

Wow, I finally got through the thread! lol

I can't comment on every picture, but they are all awesome! Very nice looking people on this forum, and cute kids!

I was trying to take a picture of myself in our big bathroom mirror for someone (they were wondering what I looked like) and I managed to get this one:

IMG_3463.jpg

It was ok.... well, as I'm walking out my brother walks by and grabs the camera and *click* I'm like great... more bad pictures to delete... well, to my surprise it was one of the best! (this is my avatar)

IMG_3467.jpg

The only other pic I have thats worth sharing, is the one on my blog.... here's the big version of it... ok.... sorta big version... the really big one is WAY too big...

me2sm.jpg

• Advanced Member

oh, and here's a wallpaper I had made for my mom with pictures I took last winter... Its the whole family, with kids in age order (22, 19, 16, 15)

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/ga ... user=66757

I don't think you have to be registered... but let me know if you do, I'll put it in my photobucket...

Archived