• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Finally Some Info About Flourgirl's Death...

• Members

You can read this thread to refresh your memory if necessary...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24485

Stacey died back in October and her husband and parents have been waiting on the autopsy report ever since.

Anyway, they finally received word that yesterday that Stacey had a brain tumor that had been growing a long time and even if she had lived, it would have been completely inoperable. She had been having bad headaches for quite some time.

Guest Guest

The LORD always has the correct timing!! He didn't allow her to suffer! Praise the LORD!!! I will be praying for family. As my son said when he was little: You mean they are all working so hard just to collect the most green rectangles!! Rightly said--GOD supplies! :pray Pixiedust

• Members

I forgot to add that they said they still have more tests to run.

Something interesting about her family history is that from the Grandparents down, everyone on her dad's side of the family has had at least one form of cancer. Both of her grandparents on her dad's side died of cancer. Her uncle and aunt (her dad's brother and sister) have both had cancer but are still living. Her dad has had 3 different kinds of cancer and is still living.

• Members

Wow....

Well, if there's anything to be glad about, I'm kinda glad it wasn't a "freak" thing, like being sick and choking or something like that. That its not something that could have been prevented, really.

• 2 weeks later...