• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

College Football

LAF

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does WV deserve to be in the BCS championship. Maryland held tough with them. I am sorry they beat all the teams they were supposed to beat. To bad they play no one good the whole year. They have to get a playoff system in place. I think most teams in the big ten and the sec can beat WV.
Sep. 1 Western Michigan W 62-24
Sep. 8 at Marshall W 48-23
Sep. 13 at Maryland W 31-14
Sep. 22 East Carolina W 48-7
Sep. 28 at South Florida L 13-21
Oct. 6 at Syracuse W 55-14
Oct. 20 Miss. State W 38-13
Oct. 27 at Rutgers W 31-3
Nov. 8 Louisville W 38-31
Nov. 17 at Cincinnati W 28-23
Nov. 24 Connecticut W 66-21

• Members

:sad We lost.

But to rebutt tired's post: All you haters say that we haven't played anybody. Give me an example of a team that has. Who has OSU played? A four loss Michigan team. A four loss PSU team. They lost to Illinois. The only good win they had was Wisconsin.

Who has Mizzou played? Kansas, that's it. They lost to Oklahoma twice.

Who has USC played? The Sun Devils, Oregon. They lost to Stanford??

WVU beat a ranked Cincinatti team, and blew out a ranked UConn team and a ranked Rutgers team. They loss was to future #2 USF. Don't tell me about WVU's schedule.

• Members

Thats why I said they need a playoff system.I get tired of these polls because these polls are based on what people think about a team .

Hawaii gets no shot even though they have no losses.

Should not go to a school with 2 losses .

Hence
Ohio State and a Kansas or Hawaii

All other sports have playoffs
thats why college basketball is nice because sometimes a number 12 school will beat a school numbered 3

• Members

Plus, you can't go by straight records. It is clear that the WAC is terrible and doesn't even deserve a chance in the title game until they get some real teams. Maybe Hawaii should work on going to the Pac-10 if they're serious about football.

If you can't go by records, then you still need some sort of poll and someone will still be left out.