• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

College Football

LAF

• Members

Its funny growing up I rarely watched football.I watched basketball because I could figure it out more.Since getting married I have started watching football and have became really interested in it.
Well this year more than ever because of the big ten network I have been able to watch IU football.Well as you might know IU has never been about football its allways been about basketball.
Yesterday was the final regular season football game.The IU football program suffered a huge loss in June when there head coach died due to a brain tumor .He had many surgeries and the last attempt there was complications and he passed away .
This season was going to be his attempt to get them to a Bowl game .
They gave the job to the assistant and the job was to play 13 .
Well yesterday they beat a great Purdue football team to get a 7-5 record and they should be headed to there first bowl game since 1993.

I know a lot of you don't like sports and stuff ,but I just wanted to let everyone know how great the win was for those who cared about the coach .

Oh yeah IU basketball is doing great too!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic