• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are you decorated for Christmas?

Are you decorated yet!?  

1. 1. Are you decorated yet!?

• Yes
    • No
    • We do not decorate

• Members

I'm not keen on decorating the outside of the house. We have a tree stationed in our main window, however, and we put electric candles (white lights only) in all the rest of the windows. My wife puts a couple of wreaths on the doors, and we have a Christmas-themed centerpiece on the dining table.

Mitch

• Administrators

We aren't decorating this year. We will be leaving on Dec. 21 and returning Jan 5, so there is no point. However, I do have wrapped gifts waiting to be boxed up or packed into suitcases, so there is some color in the house.

Normally we have a small tree inside and we post the cards we receive (some years we have received well over 100!) on the walls - it makes for a very pretty collage. In fact, one of our favorites from last year is still up.

We put a Christmas tablecloth on the table, and bring out the Christmas dishes (usually at the beginning of Dec.). That's about it.

• Members
We have a 12 foot Christmas tree' date=' several misc. decorations throughout the house (including a nativity)., lighted garland on the loft. Nothing outside as of yet.[/quote']

I envy you. lol We used to be able to fit a 12-ft. tree in our house in NC but we have standard ceilings here in MD except for in the foyer.

We did manage to get a fairly large tree, though, and we have a total of eight Christmas trees throughout the house. Seven are fake.
We also have a bunch of other decorations(snowmen, bears, books, stockings, etc) out as well. We've been putting up icicles on the front of our house but my dad didn't get to it this year.

• Members

I put up decorations about the beginning of Nov. I was either leaving on the 8 th or 15th to go to North Bay until Jan to visit a friend. I wanted to enjoy myself so my tree that was mostly decorated was taken off the shelf in the spare room and moved to my living room. its a 3 foot tree. I have pine cones, decorative birds, fabric flowers, crocheted rocking horses & cross , ribbon, snowflake on it. my hand painted decorations are still upstairs. I put my crocheted snowflakes on the window with a crocheted poinsettia on the window as well. I made a wreath 2 years ago that is up on the door now and I have a few other things up.