• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Greetings!

• Members

Hi, all! Some of you prolly know me from my long history on the net. I am Cranston P. Roby, known on the net as robycop3 on most sites & Steelmaker on Ezboard sites.

I am an IFB, dedicated to fighting false doctrines & religions among the duties every Christian has. While I use the KJV, I also use other valid English versions as well, as there's no Scripture in the KJV or any other translation limiting me to any one version.

I believe the pseudo/quasi-Christian cults are sending more people to hell than are all the outright pagan religions together, and that any doctrine, practice, or religious belief not found in SCRIPTURE is false and a sin.

I am not a ruckmanite. In fact I believe he and Gail Riplinger are both mountebanks who've invented several false doctrines or espoused old ones such as salvation by worx.

Hopeta fellership with y'all here! Please feel freeta correspond with me on any site in which ya run across me!

In Christ,

robycop3

• Members
Hi, all! Some of you prolly know me from my long history on the net. I am Cranston P. Roby, known on the net as robycop3 on most sites & Steelmaker on Ezboard sites.

I am an IFB, dedicated to fighting false doctrines & religions among the duties every Christian has. While I use the KJV, I also use other valid English versions as well, as there's no Scripture in the KJV or any other translation limiting me to any one version.

I believe the pseudo/quasi-Christian cults are sending more people to hell than are all the outright pagan religions together, and that any doctrine, practice, or religious belief not found in SCRIPTURE is false and a sin.

I am not a ruckmanite. In fact I believe he and Gail Riplinger are both mountebanks who've invented several false doctrines or espoused old ones such as salvation by worx.

Hopeta fellership with y'all here! Please feel freeta correspond with me on any site in which ya run across me!

In Christ,

robycop3

Hi. What's the best time of day and time zone to catch you at OB?

• Members

IFB and not KJV only? You sure you aren't SBC? Was that a fat-finger?

I am IFB and have different views on certain issues than many IFBs, but I DO believe the KJV to be the God-inspired, God-protected Bible for the English speaking people of the world, and ALL my beliefs are based on and supported by the KJV. Do a little research on the KJV interpretation process, and then look at the false interpretations that were created for profit.

Guest Guest
Robycop is not interested in debating only "lording it". This man has taken it upon himself to rid any shred of faith you have in the KJV. It's a full time ministry with him.

Steelmaker desires to be the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. Don't you dare believe in the KJV over him. :thumb

Sir, in all honesty, that (the first post I quoted) was a bit of a bad remark, don't you think?

And if, in your second post I quoted, you are also referring to him, that is also quite low. I must admit, with the way many KJVO-ists act towards those who aren't, I'm not surprised that there aren't too many supporting KJVO-ism.

Also, welcome to the board, sir. :wink I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
God bless,
Crushmaster.