• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

a encouraging hymn

• Members

Have faith in God

1) Have faith in God when your pathway is lonely, He sees and knows all the way you have trod; Never alone are the least of His children; Have faith in God, Have faith in God.

Chorus: Have faith in God, He's on the throne; Have faith in God, He watcheth o'er His own; He cannot fail, He must prevail; Have faith in God, Have faith in God.

2) Have faith in God when your prayers are unanswered, Your earnest plea he will never forget; Wait on the Lord, trust His Word and be patient; Have faith in God he will answer yet.

Chorus

3) Have faith in God in your pain and your sorrow,His heart is touched with your grief and despair; Cast all your cares and your burdens upon him, And leave them there, oh, leave them there.

Chorus

4) Have faith in God though all else fail about you; Have faith in God, He provides for his own; He cannot fail though all kingdoms perish, He rules, He reigns upon his throne.

Chorus

I read through this hymn as I was playing my saxophone and I thought it would be excellent to share.