• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Couple Requests

• Members

I'm using ProSilver. When you made it default for everyone, I decided to try and stick with it since any changes will only be effective in ProSilver. I'm getting used to it. :Green

Anyhoooo, a couple of requests:

Could you make the KJV Bible link open up into a new page instead of changing the current page? When I went to the Bible search to get a verse, everything I typed in my post was lost.

Also, could you have a "view new topics" link for every page? :frog

Thanks.

• Administrators
Could you make the KJV Bible link open up into a new page instead of changing the current page? When I went to the Bible search to get a verse, everything I typed in my post was lost.

I thought it did already, I'll get that fixed.

Also, could you have a "view new topics" link for every page?
Sure can. Expect it to show up on every page in the next few days.

• Members
The only place it is on the left is the index page.

good you found it. So that means you'll move it then :saint

Seriously, for consistency sake, its good to have that link in the same place. Fairly minor, but it'd be nice, and from what I remember of that code, should not be a major code change.

• Administrators

1) I got the View unanswered posts ? View new posts ? View active topics on just about every page. As you can see it will be on the top right of the forums. It still needs to be moved from the left to the right on the index page..

2) The Bible now link opens in a new window.

• Members
1) I got the View unanswered posts ? View new posts ? View active topics on just about every page. As you can see it will be on the top right of the forums. It still needs to be moved from the left to the right on the index page..

2) The Bible now link opens in a new window.

Bro Matt, can you make the "view new posts" be on the pages that show up right after we post? There is a "return to forum last visited" in one area and a "view your posts" in another area, but no "view new posts".