• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hi... I'm new to this site

• Members

Hi! I'm new to this site & trying to find my way around. I like very much that its an independent, fundamental Baptist site. I'm 22 and from Ontario, Canada. Grew up in a Baptist church & went to Bible college for 4 and a half years; But I've been saved for only 2 years. If you want my testimony, I'd be more than happy to give it :Green

• Members
Hi! I'm new to this site & trying to find my way around. I like very much that its an independent' date=' fundamental Baptist site. I'm 22 and from Ontario, Canada. Grew up in a Baptist church & went to Bible college for 4 and a half years; But I've been saved for only 2 years. If you want my testimony, I'd be more than happy to give it[/color'] :Green

Give it!

Welcome!

Where did you go to Bible College?

• Members

Give it!

Welcome!

Where did you go to Bible College?

I went to Canadian Baptist Bible College in Winkler, Manitoba. Dr. Michael Sullivant is the pastor there. Its just a small college, but the church there is amazing. They're growing so fast & have been accomplishing so much in the past few years. :tum

• 2 weeks later...