• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Donuts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Krispy Kremes donuts looks like the plastic fruit that you put out on the table for display' date=' and they taste like cotton candy, no substance at all.[/quote']

Well I like cotton candy too. :lol

I think they are delicious and I'm very sad that they could not compete with DD around here and shut down their stores.

• Members
I'm still trying to figure out what a donut is? I've heard of and have eaten doughnuts' date=' but I don't ever recall eating a donut.[/quote']

Yes! Dunkin' did not invent the doughnut. :cooldude:

Dunkin' Donuts just moved their corporate or regional corporate HQ to Greenville and they have built 7 or 8 new shops in the past year within about a 10 mile radius and remodeled the existing stores.

We also have one of the original Krispy Kreme shops where you can still watch them being made. When the HOT sign is on, it is very tempting to stop by and get a half dozen. I love the way they melt in your mouth, but it makes them go so much more quickly. :sad