• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Dreams

What are your typical dreams like?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are your typical dreams like?

• Other--describe a typical dream
    • My dreams are pretty disjointed
    • My dreams are more like movies or epics
    • My dreams are black and white
    • My dreams always or almost always involve myself
    • I don't remember my dreams too often

• Members
My dreams run the whole gamut. I'm sure I'll have some real interesting ones as I get closer to the time to have this babe! I've had a dream that I woke up crying from' date=' and also one that I woke up laughing hysterically from to where it took me a good bit before I could even talk through my laughter enough to tell my husband what was so funny! That had to be one of the funniest moments of my life - had something to do with some women teasing a man I know about buying some grand pianos at the thrift store. :duh :loco :lol:[/quote']

I've had dreams where I wake up laughing really hard and loud :lol:

Sometimes I'll have a dream where I'm trying to warn somebody of something and I'll wake up hollering "hey" or something.

One time while I was in the Air Foce sleeping in a dorm setting I had a dream a girl I knew was drowning and I couldn't get to her and I was hollering. I woke myself up yelling "Ahhhhhhh!!!" Of course, it woke the whole dorm up and I just looked around like everyone else and said, "Where'd that come from?" :Green

• Members

I hate dreams that are so vivid and shocking that I can't get away from them when I wake up.

I like the ones that are like a movie with a good sort of plot.

I hate waking up mad at someone in real life because they did something in my dream. :badday: I go through the day reminding myself that it was a stupid dream and the person really didn't do that awful thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My dreams are just flat out weird... I used to dream when I was little, most of the time, that I fell off a building (or other high place) and wake up before hitting the ground. Now I dream about everyday things. Maybe i'll have a dream of a boring, typical day hanging out with my friends, or a dream about sitting around my house... Most of my dreams make no sense though. A few times i've had a dreams that are pretty much blockbuster movies lol.