• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Dreams

What are your typical dreams like?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are your typical dreams like?

• Other--describe a typical dream
    • My dreams are pretty disjointed
    • My dreams are more like movies or epics
    • My dreams are black and white
    • My dreams always or almost always involve myself
    • I don't remember my dreams too often

• Members

I have an active imagination, always have, so my dreams are pretty detailed. I often have dreams with a whole story and often with talking and such. I'm often coherent enough in my dreams that, if I'm having a bad one, I can actually wake myself up by simply opening my eyes. It's a strange thing. I sometimes have odd dreams, but they often make sense in their own way. I dreamed about two weeks ago that I drove through Pyongyang, North Korea and was trying to drive back into South Korea and I was terrified at the border that I would be stuck in the north forever and never see South Korea again. Thankfully, they let us through and my Korean friend and I ate ice cream, ending the dream on a happy note. :thumb

I had a rather unusual dream a few nights ago, though. I saw a Korean word very clearly in my dream but it was a word that I didn't know, I had never heard it before. Yet, when I woke up, I remembered the word distinctly enough to be able to look it up in my Korean-English dictionary. It was really interesting.

• Members
My dreams are usually very detailed and seem to be long. Often' date=' they are fairly realistic. Sometimes, outside noises will become a part of my dream and when I wake up hearing what I heard in my dream it can take a bit to orient myself.[/quote']

Ditto

• Members

I have dreams about every other day. The most vivid dream I've had was last year, where in my dream, these weird looking creatures were trying to eat me. I woke up after I cried out "In the name of Jesus" and these creatures exploded and burst into pieces. Not sure if it has any spiritual connotations...

Love,
Madeline

• Members

I have some really bizarre dreams. I am often left feeling out of sorts sometimes by these dreams.

As Kev said I have a very active imagination and my dreams tend to take some pretty weird turns.

But, I don't have the ability to wake myself. Sounds too much like lucid dreaming??

• Members

My dreams run the whole gamut. I'm sure I'll have some real interesting ones as I get closer to the time to have this babe! I've had a dream that I woke up crying from, and also one that I woke up laughing hysterically from to where it took me a good bit before I could even talk through my laughter enough to tell my husband what was so funny! That had to be one of the funniest moments of my life - had something to do with some women teasing a man I know about buying some grand pianos at the thrift store. :duh :loco :lol:

• Administrators

I don't always remember my dreams, but when I do, they are usually in color, sometimes disjointed, sometimes they make sense. I have awakened crying, and remember those vividly, even today. I have been laughing, too, but unfortunately never remember those.