• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Marriage Seminar

• Members

Our church is having a six week marriage seminar beginning tonight. Please pray this will be led by the Holy Ghost, that marriages will be strengthened and built up in Christ, the leaders will be led of the Spirit, those planning to marry will be prepared for marriage and the will of God may be done through this marriage seminar for His glory.

• Members
Our church is having a six week marriage seminar beginning tonight. Please pray this will be led by the Holy Ghost' date=' that marriages will be strengthened and built up in Christ, the leaders will be led of the Spirit, those planning to marry will be prepared for marriage and the will of God may be done through this marriage seminar for His glory.[/quote']

Wow, six weeks worth of seminars......that is like 42 straight days of seminars....... :thumb

I pray things go really well for you and the entire church!

• Members
Our church is having a six week marriage seminar beginning tonight. Please pray this will be led by the Holy Ghost' date=' that marriages will be strengthened and built up in Christ, the leaders will be led of the Spirit, those planning to marry will be prepared for marriage and the will of God may be done through this marriage seminar for His glory.[/quote']

I'll be praying for the seminar John. I believe Church guidance such as this is very improtant for married couples and those engaged to be married.

In our Church, engaged couples must go through five months of catechism to be married within the Church.