• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Shepherd's Chapel

• Members
On 11/3/2021 at 1:59 PM, BrotherTony said:

I've heard and seen some of the stuff from Shepherds Chapel, and I have to say that I don't believe them to be of sound, Biblical doctrine.

Why because you not familiar with truth,  start with you concerns with the word, not opinion.

what scripture or topic you have concerns with.......

• Members
58 minutes ago, 4TRUTH7 said:

Why because you not familiar with truth,  start with you concerns with the word, not opinion.

what scripture or topic you have concerns with.......

I don't have concerns...I don't associate with people who hold unsound doctrine. Point out where their doctrine is correct. 

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

I've not been part of this conversation, but there is no  way I would spend time listening to someone who teaches the garbage about Eve and satan. People who teach that claim that they are reading "between the lines" and are absolutely false teachers. If they cannot get the facts straight about sin, Adam & Eve, and Cain & Abel, they have unsound foundation so everything else is wobbly.

That said, Loretta was never married to Andrew Murray. She married her one and only husband at 15 - Oliver Lynn, who died in '96. She and Kid Rock pranked people by claiming to get married, but were not. There was no burying of any marriage because there was no marriage to anyone but Oliver.

• Members
28 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

I've not been part of this conversation, but there is no  way I would spend time listening to someone who teaches the garbage about Eve and satan. People who teach that claim that they are reading "between the lines" and are absolutely false teachers. If they cannot get the facts straight about sin, Adam & Eve, and Cain & Abel, they have unsound foundation so everything else is wobbly.

That said, Loretta was never married to Andrew Murray. She married her one and only husband at 15 - Oliver Lynn, who died in '96. She and Kid Rock pranked people by claiming to get married, but were not. There was no burying of any marriage because there was no marriage to anyone but Oliver.

True about the marriage. She was only married to Oliver Lynn. I have friends who are relatives of Loretta's and they have confirmed that the alleged marriage between Loretta nad Andrew Murray is false. We worked with several people who knew the Oliver and know Loretta, and they, too, have categorically stated that this information about her marrying AM is a lie. 

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Judging begins in the pulpit. Preachers better get it right. Yall have no clue what is the truth. You will find out when you think Jesus has returned to rapture you out but hold on...is he really gonna show up first or will the anti christ fool everyone of you foolish baptists. So sad

• Members
20 minutes ago, Meemaw080919 said:

Judging begins in the pulpit. Preachers better get it right. Yall have no clue what is the truth. You will find out when you think Jesus has returned to rapture you out but hold on...is he really gonna show up first or will the anti christ fool everyone of you foolish baptists. So sad

Say what? This seems a little incoherent.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Meemaw080919 said:

First, welcome to OB. Second, you having a bad day? Thirdly, you tell us how wrong we are without telling us what were wrong in, and a lack of using scripture to tell us where we're wrong in. We find in the scripture that even the devil used the Bible to trip up Jesus. 

These types of posters always seems to reassure me of my beliefs, so thanks for posting. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

This is a possible, "here we go again" first time poster.

They come and they go, but OB remains steadfast and sure.

Correct ?! I've only been here a little over 2 years and I have seen many. We can always hope that "this one" will be different.??

• Members
42 minutes ago, Pastor Matt said:

Maybe a one time poster as well. A hit and run.

Hopefully they are not a hit and run member, those members usually can't back anything they say so they post and run. 

Hopefully, they are learning something while they are here. I believe this is why we are here, to share.

• Members
4 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

Hopefully they are not a hit and run member, those members usually can't back anything they say so they post and run. 

They've pretty much made their distain for Baptists is there. And their profile says they're not Baptist, period. Anyone check the URL to make sure it's not a recently discredited poster?

• Members
22 hours ago, Pastor Matt said:

In this post, the following contributors joined and quit the exact same day: JB White, Nancy shortridge, Debra Miller, John Crocker, Katrewn, Karen Mentzel, 4TRUTH7, kara h, and Meemaw0891.