• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Non Debating topic............................

• Members

Well, we have nearly finnished our third day of homeschooling! Our curriculum hasn' t arrived, so I have been gathering appropiate lessons and teaching the children.
We have just finnished practical science ( an experiment with egg whites!!!!! ) and now they are working on their book reports for me.
It has been tiring, but alot of fun.
I am so glad to have my children home with me. What a joy to watch my children learn and grow!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, we survived the Chinese new years eve. Wow, what a lot of noise! We were trying to watch a movie, and we had to turn the volume way up to hear it over the fireworks. They did quiet down for a few hours of quiet in the wee hours of the morning - it was almost strange to have it so quiet after the constant noise! I could hardly sleep because it was so quiet! But the noise started again this morning, so I slept in late. :lol: Our daughter is in a surprisingly good mood in spite of her lack of sleep last night! :clap: