• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Non Debating topic............................

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm very much looking forward to how he deals with this passage. I've heard some preachers who try to rush over these verses. I know he won't (praise God!) and I'm eager to hear his sermon.

Too many take some of these verses out of context or over-simplify them rather than preaching the pure milk and hearty meat from the verses. I'm thankful to God we have a pastor who digs into the Word and preaches the whole Word of God and that he raised his son to do likewise.

• Members

Ohhh rain blessed rain!!! We would love rain here. We've had terrible fires for the past few months. Rain would be such a blessing. It's looked like raining but alas nothing.

We have a bible conference on this weekend. So it will be a good weekend indedd!!

• Members

What a blessed time at church today! We had a great turnout for our early morning service. What a blessing to share in the Lord's Supper with so many of my brothers and sisters in Christ!

After the great sermon, and the wonderful songs we sang today, followed by the Lord's Supper, we had an excellent Sunday School time.

Tonight my son Travis gets to return for AWANA!

Praise and glory to God for blessing us with our church home and our fine pastor!