• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Non Debating topic............................

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yesterday, my family was invited over to my boss's house for dinner along with another family from our church. The other lady that was there is from Mexico and was showing my wife and my boss's wife how to make an authentic Mexican dinner. We had such a great time there. My daughter played with the other families girls, and my oldest son played outside with the other boys on the four-wheeler and sled (towed behind the four-wheeler). My little guy stayed inside and played with whoever would pay attention to him.

• Members

OK, I'm in Romania now...with some serious jetlag! :roll It's 2:20 a.m. Monday; a lot of you guys are still in Sun. evening church, which is where my body thinks it is. I've been lying wide awake in bed for hours. We have a big day tomorrow (today). I really need to sleep. On the positive side, we're having a great time; my husband has already spoken in 2 evangelistic services, where we've also gotten to do some special music. The church here is really sweet, and it has been wonderful to see our missionary friends. Now, if only I could go into sleep mode, I'd be doing pretty well...

• Members
There have been several reports of folks getting saved posted on OB recently and it's a real blessing to hear of all these.

I have another one to add to the list - my nephew got his salvation settled Tuesday evening - he has been having some doubts about his salvation. He was baptized this evening in church.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Amen! We had many visitors who came to see their kids in the program. They heard the gospel in the program and in the message afterwards. Several went forward, hopefully to truly accept Christ.

The politicians in our state are trying to relieve property tax burdens on people throughout Indiana. Many of them just want to be re-elected, so their "solutions" aren't really helpful. But we are supposed to get a homeowner's rebate in a week or so. Average is $200, but some will be as low as .17 cents. :loco The stamps cost more than that, but they have to mail them out. Yeesh! Government can be so stupid! We will probably get one of the .17 cent ones! :lol: