• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Keep Getting Logged Off

• Administrators

Could any of you that keep getting logged off please send me your OB cookie? You can either send it to me in an attachment or paste the information in a PM.

Internet Explorer 7

1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.

2. Under "Browsing History", click Settings.

3. Click View View Files.

Find the OnlineBaptist.com cookie.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
Could any of you that keep getting logged off please send me your OB cookie? You can either send it to me in an attachment or paste the information in a PM.

Internet Explorer 7

1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.

2. Under "Browsing History", click Settings.

3. Click View View Files.

Find the OnlineBaptist.com cookie.

Help for the computer illiterate, please. (LOL) That was like looking for a needle in a haystack at first. I found a couple of cookies and a whole lot of GIF images (boxes, headers etc.) Now what do I do--they are just a big list? Oh, and how do you PM someone if you can't even log in at all?

Guest Guest

What I can't figure out is if I "cleared" the OB cookies, why are there still a couple there and all that other "stuff"?--bzmomo6 (besides the fact, I don't know what to do with them)

• Members

I talked to my dh at work..............he told me to just clear it ALL, and that is what I did. Cleared every single cookie off the computer and cleared the cache, too (not just the OB ones). Don't know if it was necessary, but it worked. I'm up and running.............for now, at least!! :lol:

• Members
I talked to my dh at work..............he told me to just clear it ALL' date=' and that is what I did. Cleared every single cookie off the computer and cleared the cache, too (not just the OB ones). Don't know if it was necessary, but it worked. I'm up and running.............for now, at least!! :lol:[/quote']

I pray all is well now.

In any event, it's great to have you back! :clap:

• Administrators
I talked to my dh at work..............he told me to just clear it ALL' date=' and that is what I did. Cleared every single cookie off the computer and cleared the cache, too (not just the OB ones). Don't know if it was necessary, but it worked. I'm up and running.............for now, at least!! :lol:[/quote']Glad to have you back. :clap: Somehow you must have been missing a cookie when you were clearing them out.