• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Keep Getting Logged Off

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This time I logged in 4 times, but it would not log me in. Them I deleted my cookies, them I was able to log in.

I think someone has been fooling with things, the reason I think that this is the only message board that has ever does this. And I have posted in several groups that use phpBB message boards.

And it did not ever happen until the board was updated.

Go figure. :uuhm:

• Members

I was having the same trouble. Use Firefox's clear private data tool from the Tools Menu and make sure you select cookies. I also forgot to check the Log me in automatically so its one of the two. If I had to guess, the "clear all board cookies" link is not working right.

• Members

Bzmomof6 can't log on and she deleted all her cookies. She wonders if others are having the same problem...I know I couldn't get on last night or today until I deleted my cookies, and if you go to post as a non member you can only see an "X" for a confirmation code so it won't even let you post a message for help.

Something strange going on!