• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Someone Got Converted!!

• Members

Yeah! It's been so exciting in my church as Meagan, my best friend, and I watched in this past week Zach Tavias get saved and baptised. I had known him since middle school and Meagan since her childhood and it is just exciting to see! But everyone grows in grace little by little. Zach still has things that he needs prayer for. You don't have to pray about it, but if you're looking for something to pray about please do!

:: Giving up drugs
:: Obeying authorities
:: Stop cursing
:: Understanding and Wisdom- Well, let me explain. If you're a converted Christian you see the world in two different lights. Zach still needs understanding and wisdom in this area.
:: Bible college- Pray that he goes! (Lord willing) It'd be great to get him grounded and know why he believes what he believes. It's either West Coast Baptist College or Golden State Baptist College. (Lord willing or whatever he decides! ^w^)

Church
In the past few months that I've been at Lompoc Valley Baptist Church I've noticed our growing numbers. More people are beginning to come to church and I believe the Lord is really working in our midst!

:: Building expansion- It's getting expanded! Pray that God's hand would be upon it!
:: Members- Pray that we would 'Strive Together' for the furtherance of the Gospel.

• Members

Praise God for His grace in bringing the lost to Christ!

It's great you are a part of an active and alive church. I pray the Lord will guide your pastor and church leaders that the Lord may work mightily among you all. I'll pray for your friend as well, especially that he might receive the discipleship he needs.