• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello from upstate New York

Guest Guest

Hi I am Nancy or ThyWordHaveIHid from upstate NY. I am happily married with two adult children and one grandchild with another due in May. I have been saved since 1973 and am a member of an IFB KJO church. I found this group after first joining the ladies online Baptist.
I love the Lord and His Word and enjoy memorizing it, hence my nic name. I am also a cancer survivor. I was first diagnosed in 83 and treated and then after 19 years it came back. That was six years ago. I thank the Lord for his strength and healing and how well i am doing despite its reoccurance. :tum Looking forward to getting acquainted.

• Members
Hi I am Nancy or ThyWordHaveIHid from upstate NY. I am happily married with two adult children and one grandchild with another due in May. I have been saved since 1973 and am a member of an IFB KJO church. I found this group after first joining the ladies online Baptist.
I love the Lord and His Word and enjoy memorizing it, hence my nic name. I am also a cancer survivor. I was first diagnosed in 83 and treated and then after 19 years it came back. That was six years ago. I thank the Lord for his strength and healing and how well i am doing despite its reoccurance. :tum Looking forward to getting acquainted.

If you know Bobby, My heart goes out to you :Green