• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

By God Graces!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everyone,
I am looking for fellowship,to get to know different perspectives. May God bless this website, I hope to learn and meet different people from all over. I hope and pray the Holy Spirit guides me along with all new friends that I encounter to understand the word of God as He wants us to understand His word. May God blessing be absorb like a sponge and his graces humble us to our knees, so we all come to love Him and each other as God has asked us to do. Love your neighbor as yourself.
"Jesus I trust in you" :amen:

"Through the sacred heart of Jesus have mercy on us"

Your brother in Christ,
Michael

There is only one truth....... but where?

• Members

Some of us here find your name very offensive - I have banned that username. If you really want to learn what Baptists believe and discuss what the Bible says, and are not here specifically to promote Catholicism and knock us, then feel free to rejoin without using a blasphemous name. Otherwise, enjoy reading the boards without posting.

• Members
liketoplaynice, please do not resign up using different usernames.

Why do you agree to the rules with the intention to break them?

I thought Jerry told him to sign up with a different user name? as long as
If you really want to learn what Baptists believe and discuss what the Bible says, and are not here specifically to promote Catholicism and knock us