• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

YOUR THOUGHTS?

• Members
Hi,
Oddly enough, this link was in a cooking group that I rarely visit. However, I thought I'd pass this link along. What do you think?

http://www.theamericannightmare.org/FOO ... __AAK.html

Doomsday prophets have been around for ages. I pay little attention.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

• Members

I am so glad others are becoming aware of these things.

I have been on this since I first saw the per-barrel price of petrol-crude begin to skyrocket. This is why I have been advocating water-for-fuel so much.

Now let's thicken the plot::::::::::::::

Have you all heard of the approach of Planet X and what it means to you::::

Please click here::::

• Members

These "leaders" of ours have wanted a one world government or new world order for many years. All of these people are members of secret organizations whose main goal is to take over. All these things that are going on are just a path for the UN to come in and bail us out. Send in a peace keeping force in our country run by our "leaders".

• Members
These "leaders" of ours have wanted a one world government or new world order for many years. All of these people are members of secret organizations whose main goal is to take over. All these things that are going on are just a path for the UN to come in and bail us out. Send in a peace keeping force in our country run by our "leaders".

Living proof of that is the way the U.S. gov't has orchestrated the "Dumbing down of America" thru the degraded public education system. Their plan followed the design as follows::::::

***Emphasize, exalt and accelerate the entertainment, professional sports (it is little more than hero worship) and the motion picture industry (Hollywood).

***Promote sex education in the public schools. Few things destroy a nation's ruggedness quicker than emphasis on sex. Just take a look at anyone that exemplifies inordinate affection::::::: They are self-interested, self-centered, self-assertive, and self-cognizant, as if they are the center of the universe.

***Teach as many lies as possible and promote them as truth. e.g. Evolution, "abortion is a woman's choice" (NOOOOOOO!!!! It's murder!!!!! ), humanism, etc.

***Remove Bible reading and prayer

***Re-write the history books to make our founding fathers look like scoundrels, playboys, pimps, and ne'er-do-wells.

***Promote sports above academics.

***De-emphasize the need for high-level mathematics and linguistic studies.

The list goes on and on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is very interesting.

It's all taking shape to form the New One World Government. It's for reasons like this that I say that when the Rapture occurs there will be such a smooth transition the world's mainstream populace will be so glad to be rid of us they won't care how we left. We'll be in Heaven and forever to be with the LORD. This is why we need to be constantly ready to meet Him in the clouds. It's closer than we think. :eek:eek :eek

• Members
This is very interesting.

It's all taking shape to form the New One World Government. It's for reasons like this that I say that when the Rapture occurs there will be such a smooth transition the world's mainstream populace will be so glad to be rid of us they won't care how we left. We'll be in Heaven and forever to be with the LORD. This is why we need to be constantly ready to meet Him in the clouds. It's closer than we think. :eek:eek:eek

:amen:

• Members

Ps 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

Ps 62:10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Ec 5:8 If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Eze 22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

What you're seeing in the world today is the "transgressors coming to the full" of their reign, "GREED", the "love of money", oppressing the poor/needy,

And it is a "Sign" of the "End times".