• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hi Linda;
Thanks for the welcome.
The BB kicked me out. :verymad: It puzzled me at the time but I have since come to accept that each and every board that one may visit has its clique and if one were to challenge the "powers that be" he is in for trouble. :ooops You may remember me as av1611jim. You may also remember WHY they banned me. No matter. Take your toys and go play somewhere else is my motto. (ha ha ha)
The FFF is a hateful place in my experience. It too has its "clique" which pretty much controls the board but since it is unmoderated one can post with a bit more freedom and that is why I stick around over there.
It will be interesting to see how this place operates. I suspect that, like all other boards, that OB has its clique as well. It will be fun to discover whom is in it and whom is not.
I will try not to step on any toes as I wander around here. :cooldude:

Oh and one more thing; I am IFB KJVo. So maybe I got a fighting chance to stick around here, ha ha ha ha ha ha !

• Members

I wouldn't say we have a "clique", we welcome all new members. Its when new members decide not to follow the rules (continuously debating and challenging things not accepted by the board admin.) that there are problems.

Welcome and enjoy!

• Members
I wouldn't say we have a "clique"' date=' we welcome all new members. Its when new members decide not to follow the rules (continuously debating and [b']challenging things not accepted by the board admin.) that there are problems.

Welcome and enjoy!

That leads me to the obvious question then.
Do we "preach to the choir" then? :puzzled:
Or do we "sharpen iron with iron"?
Just trying to get a "feel" for the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, btw.

• Members

That leads me to the obvious question then.
Do we "preach to the choir" then? :puzzled:
Or do we "sharpen iron with iron"?
Just trying to get a "feel" for the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, btw.

We are all for opinions and discussions.

Some posters blatantly argue about stated board beliefs...for instance KJV, CCM, etc and that is not well tolerated. Questions and discussion, yes...escalating into an angry argument, no. Also some people just go on and on and on about controversial issues, making others upset. That is not tolerated either. Some people join the boards with the express purpose of stirring up debate, knowing full well they disagree with the majority of the board. That usually ends quick.

But friendly discussions with differing beliefs are fine, we do it often. We just try to act like "adults" LOL.

• Members

I used to go on FFF. OB is much better. Ther are more real IFB people here who love the Lord and their neighbors. The FFF just seemed to be a place where different colleges could bash each other. I like how on OB if their are people coming in here who want to argue their false religion and tell us off, and the mods will ban them. Most of those people who come in and do this will beat a dead horse for days and that hurts fellowship. Thats why I stay on here. :lol :cooldude:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It will be interesting to see how this place operates. I suspect that, like all other boards, that OB has its clique as well. It will be fun to discover whom is in it and whom is not.
I will try not to step on any toes as I wander around here. :cooldude:

Oh and one more thing; I am IFB KJVo. So maybe I got a fighting chance to stick around here, ha ha ha ha ha ha !

No cliques here... or if there are, then i'm not in it and i don't know anything about it. lol. just play by the forum rules and you'll be just fine here. haha. welcome! :wave: