• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A little babbling

• Members

Not really sure where to put this so thought maybe here was just fine or what to call this thread. (Just wandering if i'm actually going to click Submit when i'm done here :roll ) I found this place looking something up on the KJV Bible. Its the version i stick to, have for years now. Have found myself in a few awful debates because of it. That?s alright though cause i'll defend the KJV anytime even though God's Word needs no defending.

At the time of finding this forum i was taking a long break from trying to post or anything and had a thought after signing up here i could use this place to help me get back into posting and stuff and get myself back in my own studies. Found one of the best ways to really get deep into study on Biblical Issues is by discussing them and it can really make you want to pray for truth and dig deep into the word of God. Soon found out my heart wasn't into it as i had hoped. Have had a lot of good things happen in my life and some really awesome experiences with the Lord which are personal. I?ve also had some really bad things happen which has had a huge affect on me and I have a way of dissociating myself from everyone. Think this past time i even tried dissociating myself from God least thats how it felt. Thank goodness that Jesus made a promise to us to never leave us nor forsake us and that nothing could ever seperate us from His love. Little by little i'm now getting back to what i love most and that sharing the Gospel of Christ and studying Prophecy and other Biblical issues. But for me it's taking time getting to myself back into things i'm still having some trouble. Feel sort a bad cause i came in tried entering into one conversation and also introduced myself with so many welcomed me and then i never posted or got involved and hate visiting a place i enjoy reading here and there and never say anything. My truest and deepest apology.

Sister in Christ
heavenstear

Guest Guest

As Brother John said, there's no need for you to apologize. :smile I hope you will grow in the Lord as you are here.
God bless,
Crushmaster.