• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where are the teens?!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey Molly, I'm actually back in the States now enjoying life here. I'm super bored waiting to find a jOB, though. :P

It's great to have you back, Kevin. Waiting to find a jOB seems to be what a majority of people are doing now. Welcome back to AMERICA! Doncha just love "Home Sweet Home?" LOL Although, I talk with a pastor & his wife from Uganda, East Africa on Facebook... and he just feel ill with pneumonia and typhoid fever, yesterday. I am so glad that we have the hospitals in the States. I would want to be here with our healthcare rather than Africa.

So, how was Korea? Did you accomplish what you needed? Did the students learn a lot? I remember you talked about the fun you had with the teens there.

Maybe, BroMatt can get a teen forum on OB. I am sure that I know several teens that would be interested. *hint hint*

God bless,

Molly