• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where are the teens?!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been busy, I see how it is, talk trash about me behind my back lol. I been busy with my life, I just might go into the service, the Air Force. I been thinking about it for a very long time, and I want to go. And we all know Ashlee has a thing for me, she just doesnt know it her self, and
Crush, is always lost, even in his own little world, and Kayla, have fun with 5 boys in the same house, I want 5 kids myself, but not all the same sex lol.

Anything else new?

That wasn't very nice...
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Just sharing the love' date=' we all know we are just pulling each other leg, and I got word, I am over weight by 20 pounds to join the service........... happy Ashlee lol[/quote']
Sharing the love is an interesting way of putting it.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

I have friends at church' date=' good caring friends (no joke lol) that pick on me A LOT!!! Even the pastors pick on me here and there lol. And they all told me this, "if we didnt pick on you, we wouldnt care about and leave you be". There is truth in that![/quote']
Hmm, interesting.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

that's 86 times you've said that.

I haven't counted, but I know I haven't said it that much. I don't even think I've posted that many times in this topic.
God bless,
Crushmaster.