• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jellybeans anyone??

bzmomo7

• Members

I heard my 5-year-old announce upstairs to his big sister (quite excitedly, I might add) that he'd found some jellybeans. Uh-oh, I thought, there goes my sneaky Easter surprise........next thing I know, my daughter is snickering and she sends him downstairs with his "jellybeans" wanting to show me his "find". I couldn't help smiling either as his big 8yr old brother read the package to him "15 Bean Soup mix". :lol::lol: Man, was he disappointed!

• Members
I heard my 5-year-old announce upstairs to his big sister (quite excitedly' date=' I might add) that he'd found some jellybeans. Uh-oh, I thought, there goes my sneaky Easter surprise........next thing I know, my daughter is snickering and she sends him downstairs with his "jellybeans" wanting to show me his "find". I couldn't help smiling either as his big 8yr old brother read the package to him "15 Bean Soup mix". :lol::lol: Man, was he disappointed![/quote']
Truth be told I'd rather have that mix made into soup with a ham-hock. :lol: HMMMM, I better double the batch because this soup is soooooooo gooood. :clap::clap::clap::clap: