• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I took the quiz:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a fierce opponent of Barack Obama. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: an elitist, morally superior, gun-grabbing, religion-bashing, terrorist-coddling appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Plus, he bowls like a girl.

• Members
how 'bout we talk 'bout the the weather? or anything other than food that makes us :gross:

for instance a lovely quiz which I actually got a zero on. YAY ME!!!!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... a_quiz.htm

Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You've had enough of Barack Obama. His empty speeches filled with all the happy talk and vague promises of change have begun to wear on you, and so have all the Obamatons who mindlessly worship him as if he were the Messiah. You think that when people talk about coming to Obama the same way they talk about coming to Jesus, it's time to lay off the Kool-Aid.
:lol

And for McCain:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You oppose John McCain with a passion. The fact that he is willing to keep troops in Iraq 100 years and that he has wholeheartedly embraced George W. Bush freaks you out. After eight years of seeing the country run by a despotic regime of Constitution-trampling, torture-loving, Armageddon-yearning warmongers, you believe it would be a national tragedy to see Bush hand over power his chosen successor, John McSame. :lol: