• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
The quiz was interesting, though some questions were tough to answer.
I got:

79% Fundamentalist
75% Wesleyan
74% Neo Orthodox
64% Evangelical/Reformed
etc.

The quiz must be pretty good Kevin, 'cause we already knew you weren't quite 100% anyway! :Green

• Moderators

Hmmm... I'm not so sure I like that test. I only got 89% Fundamentalist... and 75% Reformed! :sad 18% Liberal and 4% Roman Catholic... :frog

I guess for someone who's only been an official fundamentalist for 2 years, that's not too bad. I'm not at all Reformed in doctrine, though!

Guest Guest
Seems to me, from all the sermons I read of Billy Sunday's, and what little I've read about him, he believe what he preached, those listening to him could tell this, therefore Billy Sunday had great success, of course it seems he had the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Billy Sunday sermons

http://www.biblebelievers.com/billy_sunday/

:amen::goodpost: My aunt that just passed on (she was on Hospice) listened to Billy Sunday's sermons. I hope she was saved. I led her to the Lord a couple of years ago...and, it was so easy. So, maybe I will see her in Heaven.

candelight

• Members

lol, true. I'm not anything and rather proud of it, for some reason. :lol
What'd you get?

Believe it or not I scored 100% Fundamentalist!

I must admit I'm a bit surprised as I didn't care for how several questions were worded and therefore wasn't sure how best to answer them. Apparently I answered as a 100% Fundamentalist according to their methods.

Guest Guest

Drumroll...and, this wasn't surprising to me, b/c I have only been saved for 5 years. I didn't even know those guys names. :puzzled:

I scored as a Fundamentalist...86% The breakdown was this:

Fundamentalist...86%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan...86%
Reformed Evangelical...71%
Classical Liberal...57%
Charismatic/Pentacostal...43%
Neo Orthodox...43% (BTW...I don't even know what that is :ideas: )
Emergent/Postmodern...29%
Modern Liberal...0%
Roman Catholic...0%

candlelight

Guest Guest
Hmmm... I'm not so sure I like that test. I only got 89% Fundamentalist... and 75% Reformed! :sad 18% Liberal and 4% Roman Catholic... :frog

I guess for someone who's only been an official fundamentalist for 2 years, that's not too bad. I'm not at all Reformed in doctrine, though!

Hi Salyan! You did better than me! :smile You must be a quick learner! :amen:

candlelight

• Moderators

4% Roman Catholic is better? :puzzled:

...just kidding. :ha

(Thanks, candlelight!)

It'd be interesting to know the quiz's definition of the difference between a modern liberal and a classical liberal...

Guest Guest

:lol saylan, you're welcome! I think all of these "politically" correct terms are getting in the way of my thinking. :puzzled: :smile I dunno...I was never a great test taker. Give me a project, or a term paper (of course, I need spell check these days :smile ) and, I do much better. :thumb

candlelight