• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know the nurse who took me into the operating room today was named Ashlee...although I don't know how she pronounced her name' date=' and she even had a similar look to my niece Ashley...[/quote']
Hmm, that's interesting, sir.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

The nurse which put the needle in the vein on my hand for the IV did an EXCELLENT job. I've got "tough skin" and they have to press extra hard to get the needle into my hand. One time a nurse really pressed hard and hit a nerve "OUCH", I rose about half way out of the bed and my right hand instantly became a fist. That was more painful than the entire operation and recovery put together.

The nurse today managed to do it so well that I barely felt the needle go in. :thumb

My mother bruises so easily when she has to get an IV she bruises clear up and down her arm. And they usually can't find a vein' date=' so she ends up bruised on BOTH arms.[/quote']
That's not good.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• Members

Last August when I was in the hospital for a few days they took so much blood out of me that both my arms were bruised.

Also, the IV line they had in my left hand came undone and they tried several times to get it back in but failed. After butchering my left hand, they moved to my right hand and poked for awhile until they finally got an IV line in place.

• Members
Last August when I was in the hospital for a few days they took so much blood out of me that both my arms were bruised.

Also, the IV line they had in my left hand came undone and they tried several times to get it back in but failed. After butchering my left hand, they moved to my right hand and poked for awhile until they finally got an IV line in place.

And the older we get, the worse IV's will cause us to bruise. I've seen some elderly people who've been in the hospital for a while their arms will look just terrible.