• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Lord is God

• Members
On 3/19/2023 at 8:32 PM, Salyan said:

Ha! So you’re accusing others of not addressing with meekness and fear, while you were absolutely not behaving that way yourself. Hypocrite, much? I rather think our members are behaving with much forbearance  ?

I’m going to share one bit of Baptist doctrine. Baptists believe in individual soul liberty. That means that we are each responsible to God directly for our response to Him and His word. We further believe that Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. This means that you do not stand between us and God, and you are not in a position to tell other believers whether or not God will accept them. (Seriously, shame on you.)

Furthermore, to claim to tell the future for anyone is to claim the position of prophet. You do know the biblical test for a prophet, right? 100% accuracy?

Which church of god do you attend? I was not aware that was part of the doctrine of the church of god to attempt to act as priests for other believers.

Just for the record,
when you address me with your words or thoughts concerning me,
I do not value them as much as you, nor do I live by them or
am I,  by the living God. This will help you to be in peace with it.

On 3/20/2023 at 3:16 AM, BrotherTony said:

I'm sure most here love the Lord. I love him for all he's done in my life. I don't try to make myself a spectacle and a blot on the name and character of Christ by misrepresenting myself and HIM on internet forums.

I really do not believe much of anything
you say to me is the truth. If you want me to believe you
then prove everything you state to me is the truth.
I do not expect you to believe anything I say to you.
Not even enough to prove it to you.
I know God see's it all, and that is good enough for me.

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 2:28 AM, BrotherTony said:

Seems to me like the pot is calling the kettle black here. Maybe you should consider more humility when addressing people, and they might consider your answers sincere. Otherwise, I know I won't be. You're showing nothing but hostility in every post, and that's a real turnoff, dude!

Are you comparing me to you?  If not who are you comparing me too?

On 3/20/2023 at 4:44 AM, BrotherTony said:

Your answers are generic. You've got to be an AI application from ChatGTI. You make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

But yet here you are trying to comprehend it. That is a contradiction of your behavior.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:22 AM, BrotherTony said:

Romans 12:3

Romans 12:3

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”

Get thee behind us, Satan. 

Dds Satan obey you?

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 9:32 AM, PastorMatt said:

Please list for me the demands and threats that were given to you by myself or any other member or moderator. After rereading this, I only see you making threats to us if we ban you. 

I will start with the threats
when you post your own definition of the word "Threats".

I will post all that fall within it.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:25 AM, Jim_Alaska said:

Looney Tunes time. 

Jesus stated that idle words are a sin.

Confess your sin of idle word and repent from doing it again on this thread.

On 3/20/2023 at 11:32 AM, BrotherTony said:

It is clear that you are here to try and get banned...I hope you succeed. It would be a blessing.

Jesus stated for whatsoever you measure out,
shall be measured back unto you.

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 11:34 AM, BrotherTony said:

Are you claiming you're the Lord's anointed? I find that hard to believe. Your attitude has no evidence of this. 

As the living God of all of heaven and the heavens and the earth, is witness,

I am not only the Lord's anointed, I am the Lord's Champion.

And nothing about me hinges on what or what you do or do not believe concerning me.

On 3/20/2023 at 11:36 AM, BrotherTony said:

You're on dangerous ground when you claim the Holy Spirit sent you here, and it's evident he didn't. That's attributing things to the Spirit that aren't true, which is blasphemy. 

If I am what I said I am in the living God, then it is you that is in trouble.

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 11:41 AM, BrotherTony said:

Your attitude towards everyone here is evidence that you're not from God. Even Jesus was humble when addressing most people. You're not. You're of your father, SATAN, THE DEVIL. GET THEE BEHIND US< SATAN> 

Here you have called my Father, the devil ,Satan.
And as for Jesus, you do not know Him.

On 3/20/2023 at 12:05 PM, BrotherTony said:

I never called you Satan....I called him your father....and I stated that Satan needed to leave, just as Jesus did in the conversation with Simon Peter. False accusations...lies...and again, your father, the Devil is the creator of lies. Also, DW, ad hominem attacks are against the rules of this forum. 

Do you see all this you have stated to me about me?

Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

This is my greatest weapon against my adversaries.

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, PastorMatt said:

A prophet named DinkyWinky. I have an honest question, what grade are you in? 

I have spoken to the living God about your inexcusable, unmerited, disrespect to me.

He said to tell you that what you measure out to me shall be measured back unto you.

On 3/20/2023 at 2:26 PM, Jim_Alaska said:

As usual, the nuts come and the nuts go. But to his credit, I do have to admit that this one seems to be more nutty than most of the others we have dealt with. At least the others have only been false teachers trying to spread their lies. This one is a full blown Sociopath.

And so,  the nuts come and he nuts go and Online Baptist remains. It's interesting how Truth prevails and lies, hypocrisy, dishonesty and false prophets always end up the same...DEFEATED and GONE.

Having fun  now.

PastorMatt asked a reasonable question. You claim to be disrespected while at the very same time disrespecting every person you have interacted with on this board. Hypocrite much???

I have taken what you have said to me before the living God.

Thank you for opening the door.

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 3:23 PM, PastorMatt said:

let's break this down here as either you are a false prophet or your account is satire. (I believe both)

Your Username is DinkyWinky which is street slang for a male body part that i hear middle schoolers use. As a "prophet", God would not have you use such a sinful, ungodly username. Which then means you are either a false prophet, don't listen to God, or a child that came on here as satire.

Please watch your language. - Warning has been giving

Watch my language? Since when did the word MORON become a sin?

I don't know who told you I was a prophet, I didn't.

Did you make that up about me?

I AM NOT A PROPHET.

THEREFORE I CANNOT BE A FALSE PROPHET,

AS YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT ME.

DOES THIS MEAN YOU TOLD A LIE ABOUT ME ON THIS THREAD?

On 3/20/2023 at 8:44 PM, Salyan said:

I’m not sure that administrators actually approve memberships… in any case, Pastor Matt is handling this member, so feel free to bring your concerns up with him. 

And God in heaven is watching all of it. Watching everything that is said and done by everyone.

Isn't that wonderful?

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 9:23 PM, PastorMatt said:

Btw, we are dealing with the matter internally through members reports, not everything is done in public eyes. 

But none of it is hidden from the God of heaven.

Hi DinkyWinky,
You have been warned by PastorMatt for a comment made in a topic, My Lord is God

Reason: Abusive Behaviour
Content: My Lord is God
Penalty:
  • Given 2 points which will never expire.
  • Restricted from posting - 23 hours and 59 minutes

Note:

Name calling others Morons. Definitely nothing Jesus commands.

Matt.

The living God said

cut and past from anywhere on your forum where I called anyone a MORON.

Cut and Paste it here------------>

• Members

God gave to me
a name of great
power and authority.

I love the name
God gave to me.

A King wears a crown
made of Gold and precious jewels.

I am a King.
In a Kingdom
where there are no fools.

My crown
God hath set upon me.
Far better than gold
and precious jewels.

My crown is my name.

A blessing for a blessing
What is my name?

• Members

You asked since when is calling someone a moron sin? I figured someone as "spiritual" as you would actually know the Bible.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca means empty head, same as a moron. Jesus says when you go around calling others idiots, morons, fools, etc. you are in danger of judgment and hell fire. Guess you better repent before you get in trouble with the God and Saviour who spoke those words.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You asked since when is calling someone a moron sin? I figured someone as "spiritual" as you would actually know the Bible.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Raca means empty head, same as a moron. Jesus says when you go around calling others idiots, morons, fools, etc. you are in danger of judgment and hell fire. Guess you better repent before you get in trouble with the God and Saviour who spoke those words.

I know the bible far better than you.

Jesus called many people far worse names than MORON.

Here is just a sample of the names He called people.

Dogs

Swine

Devils

Vipers

Serpents

Hypocrites

children of the devil

So which one of these do you want me to refer to you?

5 minutes ago, Jerry said:

NONE OF YOU ARE MY BRETHREN.

I am no kin to the children of the devils.

And another thing.

Knowing the bible don't mean nothing.

It is living it that means everything.

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members

You have no clue if you know the Bible better than anyone here, or whether you are more obedient to God than anyone here - you don't KNOW anyone here yet. Also, last I checked pride is the sin of the devil - and you are certainly walking in pride, which tells me you do not know the true God of the Bible nor have trusted Him alone for salvation - or you wouldn't be puffing yourself up and talking down to everyone else here.

Last I checked, you were not Jesus. Also, explaining away a command to justify sinful behaviour is not something a true child of God would do.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You have no clue if you know the Bible better than anyone here, or whether you are more obedient to God than anyone here - you don't KNOW anyone here yet. Also, last I checked pride is the sin of the devil - and you are certainly walking in pride, which tells me you do not know the true God of the Bible nor have trusted Him alone for salvation - or you wouldn't be puffing yourself up and talking down to everyone else here.

Last I checked, you were not Jesus. Also, explaining away a command to justify sinful behaviour is not something a true child of God would do.

So you know what has happened to you

I am going to tell you what I asked Jesus to do for you and I.

Here it is:

Jesus, My Lord and God,
Take all the blessings that I have that I do not use
everyday to bless your name from me and give them to Jerry
if he will use them everyday to bless your name. And on the same token,
take all the blessings that Jerry has that he does not use everyday to
bless your name and give them all to me. I will take them and
use them all to bless your name, everyday with them.
Let him keep any blessing that he will use everyday to bless your name.

amen.

Get ready for the change, Jerry.

I would advice you all to not bother me with your silliness.

It might cost you more than you can afford.

• Members

I love the commandments of Jesus Christ
and I was meditating on some of them just now,
and I realized that I could have done much better
in  obedience to them concerning dealing with you all.

Therefore, I have decide that I did not deny myself and take up my own cross
to the extent that I could have dealing with the contention
between you all and I.

So I am going to apologize to all of you for not being a
more perfect example before you all as to being obedient to
the commandments of Jesus Christ.

I could have just endured what you said to me, without
returning any remarks and agreeing with you quickly as
it is written, agree with thine adversary quickly and
if a man slaps you on the cheek, offer to him the other cheek.

And if a man compels you to go one mile go with him two.

I did not do any of these things to my own satisfaction.
I can do much much better.

So I say to all of you
I am sorry for my behavior towards you.
And I will do far better from this time forth
by staying within the parameters of the commandments
of my Lord, Savior and God when contending with my adversaries.

This has been a great blessing and help to me to move
me into a greater motivation to please my Lord. Savior and God.

I cannot bear the thought of dishonoring my God with any of my behavior.

I thank all of you for helping me see the light.

From now on,  I have set it in my heart, mind and soul,

obedience to the commandments of Christ comes first and foremost to me

at all cost.  And I am not going to tell the Lord, I am going to show the Lord.

Yours truly,
the Lord's anointed
in his commandments

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members

I'm so sorry that I won't be able to accept your apology until you change your mindset. You call us, fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ "adversaries." This is no "Freudian slip" on your part, but an intentional provocation. When you can accept the fact that others are saved and not adversaries, you won't be worth my time. That's just the way it is.