• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Lord is God

• Members
5 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I'm so sorry that I won't be able to accept your apology until you change your mindset. You call us, fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ "adversaries." This is no "Freudian slip" on your part, but an intentional provocation. When you can accept the fact that others are saved and not adversaries, you won't be worth my time. That's just the way it is. 

You have to do what you got to do, I accept that about you. It is a truth, you and I are adversaries.

• Members
8 minutes ago, DinkyWinky said:

You have to do what you got to do, I accept that about you. It is a truth, you and I are adversaries.

According to your "apology" we all are. That's wrong. You need to repent of that attitude.

adversary, enemy, foe 

This, I am not. 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
10 hours ago, DinkyWinky said:
On 3/19/2023 at 4:01 PM, Napsterdad said:

All the Bible is the doctrine of Christ.

No, it is not.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God. All of it. From Genesis through Revelation.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

What scripture did they have at the time of this writing other than the OT?

The same goes for:

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

In MT 4:4 Jesus Christ Himself (the Word) refers way back to Deuteronomy stating that man should live by the word of God. Is that not doctrine concerning the WHOLE word of God?

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Again, to what scripture is Jesus referring above? The Old Testament.

Matthew 5:18 - 20 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

MT 5:18-20 sounds like doctrine to me.

Luke 24:25 - 27 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Jesus is the Word. All of it. He repeatedly referred back to the Old Testament for doctrinal reference.

• Members
On 3/20/2023 at 12:38 PM, DinkyWinky said:

By all means if you can prove to the living God

that He did not anoint me, then by all means do it.

Perhaps you can prove that God did anoint you? It is not evident by your written word or demeanor; nor by your username either.

Edited by Napsterdad

• Moderators
10 hours ago, DinkyWinky said:

But none of it is hidden from the God of heaven.

Hi DinkyWinky,
You have been warned by PastorMatt for a comment made in a topic, My Lord is God

Reason: Abusive Behaviour
Content: My Lord is God
Penalty:
  • Given 2 points which will never expire.
  • Restricted from posting - 23 hours and 59 minutes

Note:

Name calling others Morons. Definitely nothing Jesus commands.

Matt.

The living God said

cut and past from anywhere on your forum where I called anyone a MORON.

Cut and Paste it here------------>

Um… look at your own post right above this where you complained that you didn’t think using that word was a bad thing. You have a short memory…

11 hours ago, DinkyWinky said:

I do not want to learn your doctrine.
I already know it. And I say I know it even better than you.

Explain to me why you are trying to boss me around?

Moderating is not technically bossing others around, but if you want to call it that, then the answer to your demand is because I’m a moderator. And refusing to listen to the kids or abide by the clearly stated rules of engagement on this site is grounds for warnings or banning. 

You should talk to your pastor about your behavior here. I do not believe that anyone in their right mind would think this kind of behavior is profitable to anyone. Maybe he can help you.

• Members
5 hours ago, Napsterdad said:

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God. All of it. From Genesis through Revelation.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

What scripture did they have at the time of this writing other than the OT?

The same goes for:

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

In MT 4:4 Jesus Christ Himself (the Word) refers way back to Deuteronomy stating that man should live by the word of God. Is that not doctrine concerning the WHOLE word of God?

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Again, to what scripture is Jesus referring above? The Old Testament.

Matthew 5:18 - 20 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

MT 5:18-20 sounds like doctrine to me.

Luke 24:25 - 27 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Jesus is the Word. All of it. He repeatedly referred back to the Old Testament for doctrinal reference.

If you want to believe,
that all of the bible is the doctrine of Christ,
I will not stand in your way.

But if you want me to believe as you, concerning it,
you will have to go through the living God.

5 hours ago, Napsterdad said:

Perhaps you can prove that God did anoint you? It is not evident by your written word or demeanor; nor by your username either.

Or you can ask God, and if He wants you to know, He will tell you.

Or you can just take my word for it, or not, I will leave that to you,

to do as you want. I am good with it.

Edited by DinkyWinky

• Members
4 hours ago, Salyan said:

Um… look at your own post right above this where you complained that you didn’t think using that word was a bad thing. You have a short memory…

Moderating is not technically bossing others around, but if you want to call it that, then the answer to your demand is because I’m a moderator. And refusing to listen to the kids or abide by the clearly stated rules of engagement on this site is grounds for warnings or banning. 

You should talk to your pastor about your behavior here. I do not believe that anyone in their right mind would think this kind of behavior is profitable to anyone. Maybe he can help you.

I do not have to talk to anyone,
to know the correct behavior
for myself here or anywhere else.

I will obey all the commandments of Jesus Christ.
That will cover it all, at all times.

I know them all.

I will teach you all of them, one by one.
I will post them, one by one, and we will discuss them,
one by one.

Whenever you want to stop, you can stop reading the thread.

• Members
9 minutes ago, DinkyWinky said:

I do not have to talk to anyone,
to know the correct behavior
for myself here or anywhere else.

I will obey all the commandments of Jesus Christ.
That will cover it all, at all times.

I know them all.

I will teach you all of them, one by one.
I will post them, one by one, and we will discuss them,
one by one.

Whenever you want to stop, you can stop reading the thread.

You seem to forget that YOU are a guest here as we all are. You have NO POWER...NO AUTHORITY to tell anyone what to do. 

As far as following the words of Christ, you seem to be a liar in this. Christ says that he does the will of the father and as what the father tells him that he and the father are one. This would seem to indicate that Christ is always going to act as his father would or as his father has told him. You seem to be acting contrary to The words of Christ given to him by the Father. The only thing that seems to be true is that you're acting under the authority of your father the devil. Get the behind us Satan.

• Members
21 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You seem to forget that YOU are a guest here as we all are. You have NO POWER...NO AUTHORITY to tell anyone what to do. 

As far as following the words of Christ, you seem to be a liar in this. Christ says that he does the will of the father and as what the father tells him that he and the father are one. This would seem to indicate that Christ is always going to act as his father would or as his father has told him. You seem to be acting contrary to The words of Christ given to him by the Father. The only thing that seems to be true is that you're acting under the authority of your father the devil. Get the behind us Satan.

After reading this, you have said to me about me,
the only thing that comes to mind, is to tell you,
that if you feel this strongly about it, take it before my Lord and God
and tell Him this exact same thing you have said to me, and ask Him
to do something about it for you, or make it right by you.
Other than that, you are not going to get any satisfaction
in return from me, for I hate the praise of men.

• Members
13 minutes ago, DinkyWinky said:

After reading this, you have said to me about me,
the only thing that comes to mind, is to tell you,
that if you feel this strongly about it, take it before my Lord and God
and tell Him this exact same thing you have said to me, and ask Him
to do something about it for you, or make it right by you.
Other than that, you are not going to get any satisfaction
in return from me, for I hate the praise of men.

Believe me, you probably won't get any here. You've brought nothing but shame and disgrace on the name of Christ here thus far. Maybe you should come to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and LORD. Tell us a little about your conversion experience. We're interested.

• Members

Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow:
for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

!. In this commandment,
what is Jesus commanding, the children of God, to obey in their everyday life?
How do you understand these words of the Word of Life?

2. How do you disobey this commandment in your everyday life?

3. How do you obey this commandment, in your everyday life?

4. What happens to you when you disobey this commandment, in your everyday life?

5. What happens to you when you obey this commandment, in your everyday life?

6. What is the purpose or the objective of this commandment, in your everyday life,
given to the children of God to always obey, by Jesus the Christ?

• Members
22 minutes ago, DinkyWinky said:

Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow:
for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

!. In this commandment,
what is Jesus commanding, the children of God, to obey in their everyday life?
How do you understand these words of the Word of Life?

2. How do you disobey this commandment in your everyday life?

3. How do you obey this commandment, in your everyday life?

4. What happens to you when you disobey this commandment, in your everyday life?

5. What happens to you when you obey this commandment, in your everyday life?

6. What is the purpose or the objective of this commandment, in your everyday life,
given to the children of God to always obey, by Jesus the Christ?

Ever think about applying the Word of God to yourself? I think not from your actions.