• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Was the search removed from the smartphone app

Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Members

Before, I was able to put a word in the search and find the topics, regarding the search, word, example spell baptism, and it would go to topics regarding baptism. That was a good feature for the smartphones. I hear sometimes people saying, we have spoken about that before, but if there is no search? Just checking 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Does Online Baptist have a working app again? I deleted it years ago because it was not working. I will download it again if it is working now.

I had requested the Search Bar, this was working not to long ago.

• Administrators
  • Solution

Best bet is to use PWA. (Sorry iphone users, Apple does not support web standard yet)

1) Open chrome and go to Online Baptist.
2) Hit the the 3 dot menu on the top right.
3) Hit install App

I'll add the search to the menu soon

• Members

The blue menu looks much better than the black color. How about if you remove the menu button from top right, and bring it down to the bottom. Remove messages, also bring down to the bottom the website title. This will rise the page that a person is reading to the top. 
?

Edited by TheGloryLand

• Members
12 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

The blue menu looks much better than the black color. How about if you remove the menu button from top right, and bring it down to the bottom. Remove messages, also bring down to the bottom the website title. This will rise the page that a person is reading to the top. 
?

Good morning, these are no complaints of the website. I’m just trying to help. I also notice, when I click a topic or a post, it would take me to it but to the bottom of the page not the post, and I have to scroll up to find it. ?