• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I was ask, did satan have sex with Eve, in the garden?

Go to solution Solved by Napsterdad,

• Members

I haven't heard the idea of Eve having sex with the serpent or the Devil - though Jewish mysticism teaches that Adam had sex with a demonic wife, who appeared as the serpent. This idea comes from the Kaballah, Jewish mysticism. This is where the picture/icon/symbol of the bitten apple comes from - showing that to the lost mind, the taking and eating of the forbidden fruit through Lilith, the demonic wife of Adam, was a good thing for mankind. Of course, those who actually believe the Bible know that this philosophy is straight out of the pits of Hell, which is where the Kaballah and Jewish mysticism came from anyway.

• Members

I sincerely doubt he ever did. I think we're given sufficient evidence of the "no" answer with the non-mention of such an event, just as the alleged copulation of Adam and the fictional "Lilith" from the corruptor Lucifer. I don't see why anyone would give any credence to these ideas. 

• Members

Right Tony, aside from the fact that angels/demons don't have physical bodies, so they are not having sex with anyone - the idea came from paganism and apostate Jews, which are certainly sources we should never listen to (beyond being aware of where this possible corruption of God's Word/the truth came from).

• Members
On 2/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, Jerry said:

Right Tony, aside from the fact that angels/demons don't have physical bodies, so they are not having sex with anyone - the idea came from paganism and apostate Jews, which are certainly sources we should never listen to (beyond being aware of where this possible corruption of God's Word/the truth came from).

But, we can say that Mary, was pregnant by the spirit of God, with no contact. The spirit of the evil devil, or Satan, in the garden was limited to these powers of planting a seed, in Eve. Getting her pregnant 

• Members
  • Solution
39 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

But, we can say that Mary, was pregnant by the spirit of God, with no contact. The spirit of the evil devil, or Satan, in the garden was limited to these powers of planting a seed, in Eve. Getting her pregnant 

Nowhere in the Bible can we see, or even infer that Satan had any kind of physical contact with Eve, much less sexual contact.

Genesis 3:1-6 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 ¶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

All that can be seen here is conversation, sight, and the actual eating of the fruit. Nothing else. If this is forced into verse six by Eve eating of the fruit, well, Adam did the same; does that mean he and Satan had relations too? Preposterous.

I have read that there are those that would try to force this narrative into verse 13 (beguiled). Again, preposterous.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

The definition for "nasha" the Hebrew for beguile is: to lead astray, i.e. to delude, or deceive. Nothing else. Even the more common "other versions" of the Bible don't take it any further: “deceived” (ESV, NIV, HCSB, NLT) or “tricked” (NRSV, NET).

The other verse I have found used to promote this nonsense is Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

"Thy seed and her seed". Thy is singular. Satan's seed. But if written accurately in support of this fictitious child, shouldn't that read "Your" seed, plural, as in both Satan's and Eve's?

And what is the name of this child? Where is he found in the scriptures? It can't have been Cain because Genesis 4:1 tells us: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Adam knew Eve and Cain was conceived. Huh! Do the scriptures EVER say Satan knew Eve? Anywhere? NO.

This is nothing more than another person/group twisting the scriptures way out of context to fit their perverted views. Absolute nonsense. 

• Members
20 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

God, the creator, can do anything he pleases as long as it is right. He cannot do evil....Satan had no power to have sex with anyone. I know you know this already.....that's why it makes me wonder why you even posed this question here.

• Administrators

This was actually taught by my husband's former pastor...and he "got it" from a well-known preacher. 

According to the silliness, Eve had no blood (bear with me). When she ate the fruit - which was a grape - it created blood in her body which made her tipsy and so she had sex with the serpent. Right away she gave Adam a grape, he got tipsy for the same reason and then they made whoopie. Which resulted in twin boys - Cain, the devil's child, and Abel, Adam's child. 

When Eve made the comment that she had gotten a man child from the LORD (remember, that means Jehovah...), she was supposedly admitting that the man child, Cain, was from the devil, her new lord.  And yet, she was admitting the child was given her by God...Jehovah. This "scholar" and oh-so-knowledgeable "man of God" who could see between the lines of scripture (yes, that is what he claimed) was ascribing to the devil what the Bible actually said was Jehovah. And not in the way he was trying to say Cain came from the devil, either.

So, TLG, if the devil did indeed impregnate Eve, he is Jehovah. Blasphemy, my friend. The entire idea and teaching is blasphemy.

• Members
4 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

This was actually taught by my husband's former pastor...and he "got it" from a well-known preacher. 

According to the silliness, Eve had no blood (bear with me). When she ate the fruit - which was a grape - it created blood in her body which made her tipsy and so she had sex with the serpent. Right away she gave Adam a grape, he got tipsy for the same reason and then they made whoopie. Which resulted in twin boys - Cain, the devil's child, and Abel, Adam's child. 

When Eve made the comment that she had gotten a man child from the LORD (remember, that means Jehovah...), she was supposedly admitting that the man child, Cain, was from the devil, her new lord.  And yet, she was admitting the child was given her by God...Jehovah. This "scholar" and oh-so-knowledgeable "man of God" who could see between the lines of scripture (yes, that is what he claimed) was ascribing to the devil what the Bible actually said was Jehovah. And not in the way he was trying to say Cain came from the devil, either.

So, TLG, if the devil did indeed impregnate Eve, he is Jehovah. Blasphemy, my friend. The entire idea and teaching is blasphemy.

Yes, but he had me thinking ? when he mentioned the serpent had a paired like walking. Before he was cursed.

• Administrators
On 2/27/2023 at 5:11 PM, TheGloryLand said:

Yes, but he had me thinking ? when he mentioned the serpent had a paired like walking. Before he was cursed.

None of us know exactly what the serpent was like - whether he had a pair of legs or many. Or none. We'll find out in heaven. Regardless, there is no way he and Eve coupled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/27/2023 at 2:15 PM, HappyChristian said:

And I thought my former pastor taught some kooky stuff. That is stark raving nuttier than a banana fruitcake. Almost gave me shudders just reading it. Sounds pagan.

• Members
29 minutes ago, heartstrings said:

This is almost like the "angels cohabiting with women" stuff. Oh wait a minute: it's pretty much the same thing.

Hm, that's why I do not believe in that interpretation of Genesis 6 either!

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Angels do not cohabit with mankind - neither good angels nor fallen angels can do this.

• Members
3 hours ago, Jerry said:

Hm, that's why I do not believe in that interpretation of Genesis 6 either!

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Angels do not cohabit with mankind - neither good angels nor fallen angels can do this.

Genesis 3:14-15
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

What does it mean, when He says, between thy seed and her seed?  Seed

• Members

The seed of the serpent is any of the Devil's children, and the seed of the woman is the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. The devil would bruise Jesus' heel (ie. temporary wound), and Jesus would bruise the devil's head (defeat him, destroy him one day).

Romans 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.