• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Silly Covid rules

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Salyan said:

Did you know that the US is among the last nations in the world to still require foreign visitors to have a Covid vaccine? Y’all need to get on your politician’s cases and get that silly rule out of there. I have friends I want to come visit. ??

Yeah, they don't listen to us anymore because too many people just roll over and let them do whatever they want. They are gearing up for another mess. Sorry about the "rule."

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Salyan said:

Did you know that the US is among the last nations in the world to still require foreign visitors to have a Covid vaccine? Y’all need to get on your politician’s cases and get that silly rule out of there. I have friends I want to come visit. ??

If your friends come through the southern border then no vaccine required. In fact we'll give them food, cell phone and bus them to other cites all for free. 

In all seriousness, that rule should have never been put in place in the first place.

• Members

I found it weird here when  the covid rules were relaxed,  I think the government was still inforcing some things in dumb ways.

During covid mandates.. at my work in the public hospital supply department.. a big warehouse.. the warehouse staff couldn’t go to have lunch in the other cafeteria with the office staff.

Then covid rules were relaxed.. but we still weren't allowed to have lunch with the office staff in their cafeteria.

That was strange.

• Members

New COVID-19 variant, XBB.1.5 even better than Omicron! 
Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel, pictured, said that the XBB subvariants sweeping parts of the nation are "highly contagious," with spike proteins acting like "suction cups." (Fox News)

Suction cups! What will they think up next?

21 hours ago, Salyan said:

Might not be coming anytime soon!

• Moderators
23 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

If your friends come through the southern border then no vaccine required. In fact we'll give them food, cell phone and bus them to other cites all for free. 

We did suggest that to one of our friends when he wanted to go back down for college. ?

22 hours ago, MikeWatson1 said:

I found it weird here when  the covid rules were relaxed,  I think the government was still inforcing some things in dumb ways.

During covid mandates.. at my work in the public hospital supply department.. a big warehouse.. the warehouse staff couldn’t go to have lunch in the other cafeteria with the office staff.

Then covid rules were relaxed.. but we still weren't allowed to have lunch with the office staff in their cafeteria.

That was strange.

Bet they just decided they didn’t want the warehouse staff in the office cafeteria and used Covid as an excuse.