• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christians that support abortions

• Members
6 hours ago, MikeWatson1 said:

Maybe they tick Christian in the religion box but it's not a conviction. Or they are theologically liberal.  I have a relative who is Christian but is a poster boy for the lgbtq movement, promoting the woke agenda among churches.

Sad to hear this, many will fall. They have convinced the lost World, now all they need to do is convince, those religions, those that don’t accept their life styles.

• Members
On 9/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, TheGloryLand said:

Sad to hear this, many will fall. They have convinced the lost World, now all they need to do is convince, those religions, those that don’t accept their life styles.

That is the thing.. it is a LIFESTYLE.  Its a choice . But many make it as if it is who they are.

On 9/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, TheGloryLand said:

If it's a sin.. then it can be fleed from to a large extent.   No one is perfect but if we couldn’t fight this kind of sin ...Jesus wouldn't admonish us not to.

Edited by MikeWatson1
Wording out

• 1 month later...
  • Members
12 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

TGL, I think that you will find that there is a vast difference between Scripture using the words "all or most" and individuals using it as their opinion and as a blanket statement. 

Thanks, it is hard for me to tell the difference. I think those that use (blanket statements) on their replies to a post, should not be using that word. I believe these members, should be using Quote, I don’t agree with you. This sounds much better. pug blanket GIF

• Members
4 hours ago, Brother Stafford said:

I don’t think we can discern whether or not they are lost by the information the way that you provided it.  They may have voted without being informed and may not be aware that the candidate holds those positions.

However, if they knew that they were voting for someone who holds those positions, and they are aware that those positions are at variance with God, then I think there is a fair possibility that they are not saved.

I don’t believe that we can know what God says about sin and disagree with Him and still be saved.  I don’t believe we can say, “I know what Your word says, Lord, but I think You’re wrong,” and be saved.

I think we can say, “I don’t understand, Lord,” and be saved, but I don’t believe we can say, “You’re wrong, Lord,” and be saved.

These that voted liberal are also close relatives to me. It appears that they cannot see. The conservative that is running for governor, still governor, is not an angel, but he does stand firm on conservative views. This may not be enough for many. This is sad, thank you for replying. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Brother Stafford said:

We should not be concerned about whether or not someone has “conservative” views or “liberal” views.  We should be concerned about whether or not they have biblical views.

One of them that I mentioned, graduated from Bible college, southern.