• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Boris Johnson gone Uk

• Members
7 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

This is your opinion, not fact. Many don't see Johnson as a "world leader" but as a clown and incapable of truly fulfilling the duties of Prime Minister. Some are indeed glad to see Ms. Truss out of office as well. The gentleman from India had every right as an MP to remove himself from office if he wished. That doesn't make him a "back stabber." Let's just wait and see who will become PM this time and go from there.

Just like many see Trump, a clown. Not a leader, Yes, like you mentioned my opinion, Here in the US, these that walk out of office are backstabbing the party. Your views, are more on the liberals side, in my opinion.

• Members
19 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Just like many see Trump, a clown. Not a leader, Yes, like you mentioned my opinion, Here in the US, these that walk out of office are backstabbing the party. Your views, are more on the liberals side, in my opinion.

And your opinion is your own and incorrect. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and if they feel led to leave a party, or a group of individuals, that is their choice, hopefully guided by conscience and common sense. 

• Members
On 7/19/2022 at 12:51 AM, TheGloryLand said:

I believe we’re getting closer to the stage where Christians should not even vote, if we have to vote for someone that support evil. For example supporting abortions, supporting gay marriages, or supporting gambling. I’m not sure when it comes to a Christian supporting guns. Having a permit and a gun is OK, but For a Christian too  support it, I’m not sure.

It was May who introduced gay marriage into our country. Johnson was elected  by a majority that wanted Brexit. He said he would get Brexit done. But we got Brexit in name only. We are still subject to the European courts. And many people want us to rejoin the EUSSR, or the 4th Reich. The Scotish  Nationalists want independence so the can rejoin the EU, but if the do the won't be independent.  Truss has come and gone and Sunak is likely to be our new PM.  But I don't trust him.

• Members
3 hours ago, Invicta said:

It was May who introduced gay marriage into our country. Johnson was elected  by a majority that wanted Brexit. He said he would get Brexit done. But we got Brexit in name only. We are still subject to the European courts. And many people want us to rejoin the EUSSR, or the 4th Reich. The Scotish  Nationalists want independence so the can rejoin the EU, but if the do the won't be independent.  Truss has come and gone and Sunak is likely to be our new PM.  But I don't trust him.

Sad to hear this, but everything is lining up so that the scriptures may be fulfilled.

The second coming of the Lord.