• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

In need of a IFB church

• Members
13 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I have a friend in Ava MS and would like to be able to point him to a real IFB church near him. If you know of one, please list it here.

Jim, is that the name of the town, or is it a part of the AVA (American Viticultural Area)? I've never heard of Ava outside of that terminology in regards to MS. 

• Members

I can't find anything in MS on Ava...I have done multiple searches in each state, and there are several states that have an "Ava" as in the city...but they're Missouri, Arkansas, etc. None in MS. But, they also have AVA, as in the description I sent to you. Is the state correct? 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I can't find anything in MS on Ava...I have done multiple searches in each state, and there are several states that have an "Ava" as in the city...but they're Missouri, Arkansas, etc. None in MS. But, they also have AVA, as in the description I sent to you. Is the state correct? 

No, I abbreviated it wrong. it is Missouri, not MS. I thought that was the abbreviation for Missouri. Sorry.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

No, I abbreviated it wrong. it is Missouri, not MS. I thought that was the abbreviation for Missouri. Sorry.

Not a problem. I've asked my friend who is a pastor in MO to see if there are any in that particular area. He should be getting back to me in the next 24 hours. ?