• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Happy Fourth of July again…

Go to solution Solved by TheGloryLand,

• Members

Have a nice 4th, Morales. For this country, it's a great milestone. There are some things to celebrate, and some things to mourn. We're 246 years old as a nation. That's a great number of years. We've been a world leader for many of those years. God has blessed us. It's very possible that He may be disciplining us now. Or, it may be that we're beyond hope. The only thing I can refer back to is the Bible says in

2 Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I've heard many preachers using this verse over the past several years, applying it to Christians. It's possible it can be, and I know many Christians who are seeking his face and looking for revival in our country. 

Happy Birthday, United States of America. 

• Members
16 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Have a nice 4th, Morales. For this country, it's a great milestone. There are some things to celebrate, and some things to mourn. We're 246 years old as a nation. That's a great number of years. We've been a world leader for many of those years. God has blessed us. It's very possible that He may be disciplining us now. Or, it may be that we're beyond hope. The only thing I can refer back to is the Bible says in

2 Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I've heard many preachers using this verse over the past several years, applying it to Christians. It's possible it can be, and I know many Christians who are seeking his face and looking for revival in our country. 

Happy Birthday, United States of America. 

I believe we are disciplining our self,  BT.  If we except trash, then we will live with the trash, and we will eat the trash. The liberals  movement, is killing America. Supported by us that put them in office.

• Members
1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

I believe we are disciplining our self,  BT.  If we except trash, then we will live with the trash, and we will eat the trash. The liberals  movement, is killing America. Supported by us that put them in office.

Just because the liberals are here doesn't necessarily mean that we've accepted them. Please, don't generalize and make blanket statements saying "We put them in office." Many of us have voted against liberals at every turn. We can't control other people, their ideologies, or their votes. The only thing we can do is preach the Word, share Jesus Christ, and let the Holy Spirit work. 

• Members
48 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Just because the liberals are here doesn't necessarily mean that we've accepted them. Please, don't generalize and make blanket statements saying "We put them in office." Many of us have voted against liberals at every turn. We can't control other people, their ideologies, or their votes. The only thing we can do is preach the Word, share Jesus Christ, and let the Holy Spirit work. 

That sounds good, what I believe you are saying, the nonbelievers and liberals, are more then us, the Christian voters. So, if all the Christian we’re conservatives here in America, America would be a better place. 

• 11 months later...