• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Capstone Report, Commentary on Politics & Religion

• Members
Just now, 1Timothy115 said:

Is there any integrity to this group and their reporting? Other than they support Alabama Football is there any truth to what they report?

From what I've seen they sometimes report the whole truth. At other times, it seems they have an agenda.....as with all news outlets, take what they say with a grain of salt and research what they're saying.

• Members
On 6/23/2022 at 11:11 AM, BrotherTony said:

From what I've seen they sometimes report the whole truth. At other times, it seems they have an agenda.....as with all news outlets, take what they say with a grain of salt and research what they're saying.

They seem to have a lot of concerns about the SBC churches.

• Members
11 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

They seem to have a lot of concerns about the SBC churches.

They've reported a lot on them lately, I know. Those of us who attend churches in fellowship who are in cooperation with the SBC's mission on missions have a lot of concern as well. One thing we've noticed, though, is that they consistantly misrepresent the SBC, calling it a church when it is a system of autonomous churches, not a single entity. I try not to read the Capstone or any other news regarding the SBC or the IFB churches as they're usually highly inaccurate, or at least driven with the underlying motive to divide and destroy. 

• Members
On 6/26/2022 at 8:03 AM, BrotherTony said:

They've reported a lot on them lately, I know. Those of us who attend churches in fellowship who are in cooperation with the SBC's mission on missions have a lot of concern as well. One thing we've noticed, though, is that they consistantly misrepresent the SBC, calling it a church when it is a system of autonomous churches, not a single entity. I try not to read the Capstone or any other news regarding the SBC or the IFB churches as they're usually highly inaccurate, or at least driven with the underlying motive to divide and destroy. 

I had not seen anything about IFB churches just SBC churches. Do you have a link?

• Members
1 hour ago, 1Timothy115 said:

I had not seen anything about IFB churches just SBC churches. Do you have a link?

I don't have anything right at my fingertips.. Most of their reporting is on the SBC churches, though. Another place to be wary of is the Roys report.