• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I tried peeking into the ladies forum here….

• Administrators

The ladies' forum gets used once in a while. Not often, but there are times issues and questions come up that just aren't men's business. To try to "peek" says an awful lot about one's character, TGL. Although I'm more prone to believe that you didn't really try to peek but rather just posted to get conversation going. Because that is your MO, isn't it??  (if you DID truly try to peek, you ought to be ashamed of yourself - it's a private forum of which you are not a member for a reason)

And I will say that I think you are way off in thinking that the ladies would/did try to peek into the men's forum. Because we aren't curious about what men might post, simply put.

I didn't even realize that the men's forum was gone. lol...so much for curiosity. bahaha!

And, no, TGL, EVERYTHING does not need to be discussed in a mixed forum. There are things - even sins - that ought not be discussed. It's called discretion, which is something far too many folks forget in these days of voyeurism. 

• Members
5 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

The ladies' forum gets used once in a while. Not often, but there are times issues and questions come up that just aren't men's business. To try to "peek" says an awful lot about one's character, TGL. Although I'm more prone to believe that you didn't really try to peek but rather just posted to get conversation going. Because that is your MO, isn't it??  (if you DID truly try to peek, you ought to be ashamed of yourself - it's a private forum of which you are not a member for a reason)

And I will say that I think you are way off in thinking that the ladies would/did try to peek into the men's forum. Because we aren't curious about what men might post, simply put.

I didn't even realize that the men's forum was gone. lol...so much for curiosity. bahaha!

And, no, TGL, EVERYTHING does not need to be discussed in a mixed forum. There are things - even sins - that ought not be discussed. It's called discretion, which is something far too many folks forget in these days of voyeurism. 

Quote And, no, TGL, EVERYTHING does not need to be discussed in a mixed forum. There are things - even sins - that ought not be discussed. It's called discretion, which is something far too many folks forget in these days of voyeurism

Bored To Death Reaction GIF

Okay

• Members
26 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Say what now? That response was inappropriate. When a moderator corrects you, you do not imply that the response is boring or eye rolling - as that GIF implies. 

Your trying to get me in trouble here.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

Your trying to get me in trouble here.

Reminds me of something from a "Patch the Pirate" tape - "You're trying to make a fool out of me!""No fiendly, you're doing a fine job of that yourself."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Reminds me of something from a "Patch the Pirate" tape - "You're trying to make a fool out of me!""No fiendly, you're doing a fine job of that yourself."

I enjoy reading your translation of me. I’m glad you’re not a judge.