• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I tried peeking into the ladies forum here….

• Administrators

No, ladies only. They need a place to discuss lady and private lady only stuff.

Another forum isn't very helpful, we already have more than enough. It is this way with most active message boards, people always want more categories, which makes more work for mods and admins.

• Members
7 hours ago, Salyan said:

To be quite frank, the ladies forum isn’t busy either. Although it’s a bit disturbing that TGL tried looking into it…

Just making a point here, remember we are all equal right. I am sure if the men had their own page, the ladies would also be peeking. ? human nature.

True or False 

creeping secret agent GIF by Manny404

• Moderators

Naw, sometimes the things men post in the open forums are more disturbing than they want to see -- they're sure not interested in the back room.

Although, if we reopened it, lured you back there, and locked you in -- it might make some folks happy.  ?

• Members
1 minute ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Naw, sometimes the things men post in the open forums are more disturbing than they want to see -- they're sure not interested in the back room.

Truth, Christians love to gossip, this is a weakness in our churches, and our homes.

This could be a good topic here.Chat Infuriating GIF by AnimatedText

• Members
18 minutes ago, Salyan said:

TGL, sometimes i wonder about you. ? Are you this cryptic in your real-life conversations?

No,I am not like this, but you must admit my posts are not lack of importance. Some will say, be quiet, we can not talk about this in public, or this Baptist forum. This is not good, all sins are needed to deal with. I am sure some will agree. I’m not a bad person or lost. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, TheGloryLand said:

No,I am not like this, but you must admit my posts are not lack of importance. Some will say, be quiet, we can not talk about this in public, or this Baptist forum. This is not good, all sins are needed to deal with. I am sure some will agree. I’m not a bad person or lost. 

I don't think anyone believes you're a bad person. But, I do believe that some of us have a hard time understanding you, and find many of your posts concerning, confused, often too vague, or are in too much of a blanket statement format. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I don't think anyone believes you're a bad person. But, I do believe that some of us have a hard time understanding you, and find many of your posts concerning, confused, often too vague, or are in too much of a blanket statement format. 

Okay, but I’m not attacking any one person here.